Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Albion v Chelsea Date To Be Re-arranged (Was 8th Feb)

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
Apologies if, um, fixtures...

(from the Albion's latest newsletter)

'Albion’s home game with Chelsea on Tuesday 8 February has been postponed because of Chelsea’s involvement in the FIFA World Club Cup.

A new date for the fixture will be confirmed soon.'

PeterT

Apr 21, 2017
Hove
Apologies if, um, fixtures...

(from the Albion's latest newsletter)

'Albion’s home game with Chelsea on Tuesday 8 February has been postponed because of Chelsea’s involvement in the FIFA World Club Cup.

A new date for the fixture will be confirmed soon.'

It’s now at midnight on Christmas Eve, live on Amazon Prime

Blue3

Jan 27, 2014
Lancing
I have had an unbroken season ticket since the Goldstone then Gillingham onto Withdean and the Amex but this constant changing of fixtures is really making me think this might be my last season

PeterT

Apr 21, 2017
Hove
I have had an unbroken season ticket since the Goldstone then Gillingham onto Withdean and the Amex but this constant changing of fixtures is really making me think this might be my last season

Surely the problem isn’t the change of fixtures, it’s the failure of the bus and train companies to change in line with the change in fixtures!!

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
Surely the problem isn’t the change of fixtures, it’s the failure of the bus and train companies to change in line with the change in fixtures!!

Dunno about the buses, but any change in the train regime, engineering works etc., are planned bany months in advance. They're certainly not at the beck and call of Sky late changes, and neither should they be. It's the end-user fans that have to suck it up sadly

PeterT

Apr 21, 2017
Hove
Dunno about the buses, but any change in the train regime, engineering works etc., are planned bany months in advance. They're certainly not at the beck and call of Sky late changes, and neither should they be. It's the end-user fans that have to suck it up sadly

Well yes, I was being rather tongue in cheek (or trying to be)!

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade

I've managed every home game this season including friendly and League Cup and two aways (and off to Stains on Saturday).

After Saturday I will then have a run where I miss Spurs because it clashes with a theatre trip where we had no say on the date, Man United away which is just stupidly early for a long trip and that abortion of a Boxing Day kick off time. Three games in a row missed that I would have gone to if telly hadn't moved them. And I'm reasonably flexible and prioritise football over most other things (too much my wife would say).

Grrr.

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
I've managed every home game this season including friendly and League Cup and two aways (and off to Stains on Saturday).

After Saturday I will then have a run where I miss Spurs because it clashes with a theatre trip where we had no say on the date, Man United away which is just stupidly early for a long trip and that abortion of a Boxing Day kick off time. Three games in a row missed that I would have gone to if telly hadn't moved them. And I'm reasonably flexible and prioritise football over most other things (too much my wife would say).

Grrr.

Can't be THAT long before they start letting us in for free to provide a little local colour for the telly. Either that or we'll all be replaced by holograms :moo:

Blue3

Jan 27, 2014
Lancing

The problem is games almost any day and time except 3pm on Saturday

PeterT

Apr 21, 2017
Hove
The problem is games almost any day and time except 3pm on Saturday

If you find that you can’t go on the rearranged date, you can recreate that match day experience by booing at the TV, turning it off shortly before the end and getting someone to confiscate your bottle top!

Blue3

Jan 27, 2014
Lancing
If you find that you can’t go on the rearranged date, you can recreate that match day experience by booing at the TV, turning it off shortly before the end and getting someone to confiscate your bottle top!

:lolol:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here