Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[NSC] Bozza - where is the PL thread for this round of fixtures?

Bry Nylon

Test your smoke alarm
Helpful Moderator
Jul 21, 2003
Playing snooker
The next round of PL games starts this evening and so far - no thread, with fixtures, kick-off times, broadcasters and current league table all neatly documented in one place. Frankly, for me this is part of my essential pre-match build up, enabling me to quietly ponder all possible permutations and is generally my 'go to' thread to educate myself on who is playing and what time the games are.

Shambles. :shrug:

essbee1

Jun 25, 2014
The next round of PL games starts this evening and so far - no thread, with fixtures, kick-off times, broadcasters and current league table all neatly documented in one place. Frankly, for me this is part of my essential pre-match build up, enabling me to quietly ponder all possible permutations and is generally my 'go to' thread to educate myself on who is playing and what time the games are.

I can feel a huge boo coming on.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
I think Daddy wants a new strap for his Apple watch, so he's a bit busy generating clicks.

I'm fearful of what he's going to make me do at the end of the Spurs game, esp if he wants a new phone.

WATFORD zero

NSC Patron
Jul 10, 2003

He's been too busy starting Boo threads :lolol:

Is it PotG?

Thrifty non-licker
Feb 20, 2017
Sussex by the Sea

The time of the match depends upon the time zone you're in eg Qatar, it would be on earlier. Or later.

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
Bozza out ….. Poll to follow

cjd

Jun 22, 2006
La Rochelle

He has one f*****g job to do....just one.....

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
I knew I should have done this before I walked the dog, which I’m currently doing, rather than after.

Give me 15 mins…

BNthree

Plastic JCL
Sep 14, 2016
WeHo
I knew I should have done this before I walked the dog, which I’m currently doing, rather than after.

Give me 15 mins…

giphy.gif

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here