Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Trossard to Barca?

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
No won’t happen…. He hits the post too often.

Taybha

Whalewhine
Oct 8, 2008
Uwantsumorwat
Not a chance he would leave the safest place on earth for Bat collisions to go to Barcelona, however he could be tempted away if the conditions meet his requirements, a beautifully crafted car magnet and as much type O as he can drink could be just too good to turn down.

magnetsmall_0.jpg

Braggfan

In the beginning there was nothing, which exploded
May 12, 2014
He is 27 and got 18 months left on his contract.

In the summer he'll have a year left on his contract and I think we'd do well to get £30 million for him. I could definitely see a fee of between £20 and £25 million being accepted. If Barcelona came in for him January with £25 million offer and he made it clear he wanted to go, I think we'd take it.

Swansman

Pro-peace
May 13, 2019
Sweden
In the summer he'll have a year left on his contract and I think we'd do well to get £30 million for him. I could definitely see a fee of between £20 and £25 million being accepted. If Barcelona came in for him January with £25 million offer and he made it clear he wanted to go, I think we'd take it.

I think the club would be very reluctant to sell in January as it would threaten the clubs Premier League status.

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
Absolutely nothing Tony Bloom has ever done tells me that he would sell a key player in January to make more money over destabilising the first team.

Trossard only goes in January IF the deal is to good to turn down and IF we have a replacement lined up.

Braggfan

In the beginning there was nothing, which exploded
May 12, 2014
I think the club would be very reluctant to sell in January as it would threaten the clubs Premier League status.

Yeah I think we'd be reluctant, I just wonder though if he made it clear he wouldn't sign a new contract, if the fee was decent we might consider it. I don't think we'd get £30 million in the summer, with a year left on his contract. Having said that I'm sure the club have a much better idea than me about what they would or would not consider.

schmunk

"Members"
Jan 19, 2018
Mid mid mid Sussex
Absolutely nothing Tony Bloom has ever done tells me that he would sell a key player in January to make more money over destabilising the first team.

Trossard only goes in January IF the deal is to good to turn down and IF we have a replacement lined up.

I propose a three-way:

• Trossard from Albion to Barca.
  • Dante Vanzeir from USG to Albion.
  • Barca forward to USG - Ansu Fati...?

...or we could just cut out the middleman and swap Trossard for Fatty?

keaton

Big heart, hot blood and balls. Big balls
Nov 18, 2004
We sold Ashley Barnes for £500k and that threatened our chances of promotion

Bakero

Languidly clinical
Oct 9, 2010
Almería
I propose a three-way:

• Trossard from Albion to Barca.
  • Dante Vanzeir from USG to Albion.
  • Barca forward to USG - Ansu Fati...?

...or we could just cut out the middleman and swap Trossard for Fatty?

Let's keep Trossard and just pay Fati's billion euro release clause. We can't keep skimping on forwards. His injury history makes it a risk, but nothing ventured...

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here