Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Trossard to Barca?

D

Deleted member 2719

Trossard is certainly hot property, but no chance of going to Barca IMO.

He will stay within the Premier if we lose him, I bloody hope not because he is trick tastic, with feet of lightning.

What a talent, Potter and the coaches have certainly upgraded him since his arrival.

Nobby Cybergoat

Jul 19, 2021
:lolol: i like how people think their finances is the problem with this story.

They are saying it because their finances are the problem with this story.

They're not far off 1bn euros in debt. They won't be able to pay any remotely significant transfer fee for a good while. If he is going there it will be after his contract here is up.

As for his ability, I can't see him being in their best starting XI, but I can see him as a squad player there. Xavi will fancy that he can improve him even further.

Barca's best chance for getting players will be to flutter their eyelashes and persuade people to see out their contracts with their current clubs, before moving there on a free. I'm filing this under, no idea where it came from but not totally implausible.

A1X

NSC Patron
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex
Ah I see it’s silly season again. Must be a transfer window coming soon.

brighton_tom

Jul 23, 2008
Only way we sell to Barca is if they offer us silly money. Hope he's with us for a few seasons yet.

Pevenseagull

Anti-greed coalition
Jul 20, 2003
One of a number of Brighton players who would definitely improve Barcelona's starting 11.

:mad::mad::mad:

heathgate

NSC Patron
Apr 13, 2015
If he can get to 7-10 goals this season, you're looking at around £40M for us to sell, is that not beyond Barca right now in their current financial state?
I think more than 40..... 50-60 ... young, PL experience, Belgian national team...

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Over 25 posts and not one offering to drive him there, poor show NSC.

I've got family who are Brighton season ticket holders - they think he's shitehouse.

They even booooooed him on Saturday.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here