R. Slicker

Jan 1, 2009
Maybe if we Ignore it, It will go away

tross.PNG

macbeth

Dismembered
Jan 3, 2018
six feet beneath the moon...
If he can get to 7-10 goals this season, you're looking at around £40M for us to sell, is that not beyond Barca right now in their current financial state?

Swansman

Pro-peace
May 13, 2019
Sweden
Not surprised, with his contract ending in 18 months he wouldnt be awfully expensive by their standards and currently they are a little bit shit so he would absolutely improve their team.

Would be a massive feather in the hat for the club.

Swansman

Pro-peace
May 13, 2019
Sweden
If he can get to 7-10 goals this season, you're looking at around £40M for us to sell, is that not beyond Barca right now in their current financial state?

It should be but they can put Brighton under massive pressure to sell a bit cheaper than we'd hope. If they say "well, if you dont sell we just tell him to come for free next year" the club will be in a very difficult situation.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
This would be the Barcelona virtually bankrupt at present ?

WATFORD zero

NSC Patron
Jul 10, 2003
If Xavi (really) wants him there can be no greater accolade. Let Tross go for big money and buy Patrik Schick.

You and me both know that won't happen :(

We'll go and buy a few more Whites, Trossards, Bissoumas, Sanchezs, Lampteys etc etc :thumbsup:

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
What a load of old shit.

The Argus don't 'alf print some crap these days.

One Teddy Maybank

NSC Patron
Aug 4, 2006
Worthing

Yes, this.

Admittedly, I've taken a long time to warm to Trossard and thought he was fairly average other than glimpses in his first couple of seasons, but this year he has been fantastic. For me, an absolute shoe-in for POTS at the moment.

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
If the deal is right, it will happen.

That is, IF they want him, IF there is a deal, and IF it is the right one. There's a lot of ifs in there .........................

nwgull

Jul 25, 2003
Manchester
Barca don’t have the money to pay the transfer fee we’d want for Trossard.

This journo seems to be employed by the Argus for click bait. His last transfer story was a load of bollocks about us being in competition with Brentford for a USG player.

beorhthelm

A. Virgo, Football Genius
Jul 21, 2003
:lolol: i like how people think their finances is the problem with this story.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here