Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Booster jabs.

darkwolf666

Nov 8, 2015
Sittingbourne, Kent
I’ve already had 4 and the wife 5, no adverse reactions at all, other than a little temporary soreness in the arm.

Guess like a lot of things in life, luck of the draw.

colinz

Banned
Oct 17, 2010
Auckland
Both my double jabbed partner and son have had a recent bout of Covid, spending a few days in bed sick.
I'm the only unvaccinated person in the household and have not had Covid.

darkwolf666

Nov 8, 2015
Sittingbourne, Kent
I intend to remain healthy and unvaccinated.
Now down here they are pushing the flu jab, not had the flu for 25 years so will decline that jab as well.

I guess it is easy to be so blasé about Covid when you live in a country that has only had 400 of a worldwide total of over 6 million deaths.

I hope your government continue to consider general public health more important than you do, to enable YOU to stay healthy.

I wonder what your opinion is on other vaccinations like MMR?

colinz

Banned
Oct 17, 2010
Auckland
I guess it is easy to be so blasé about Covid when you live in a country that has only had 400 of a worldwide total of over 6 million deaths.

I hope your government continue to consider general public health more important than you do, to enable YOU to stay healthy.

I wonder what your opinion is on other vaccinations like MMR?

Until the Covid vaccines were mandated last year, I hadn't given vaccines much thought.
I just didn't want the risk of another anaphylactic attack, so I declined to take it.

I've had a look at some sites that most on here would call conspiracy sites. I watched a doco the other day about MMR vaccines causing autism in toddlers. I wouldn't want a toddler age kid of mine having one.
Like most things in life big Pharma is driven by money and shareholder profits.

Personally I think you have less chance of getting Covid if you don't get vaccinated. But I would say that wouldn't I.

darkwolf666

Nov 8, 2015
Sittingbourne, Kent
Until the Covid vaccines were mandated last year, I hadn't given vaccines much thought.
I just didn't want the risk of another anaphylactic attack, so I declined to take it.

I've had a look at some sites that most on here would call conspiracy sites. I watched a doco the other day about MMR vaccines causing autism in toddlers. I wouldn't want a toddler age kid of mine having one.
Like most things in life big Pharma is driven by money and shareholder profits.

Personally I think you have less chance of getting Covid if you don't get vaccinated. But I would say that wouldn't I.

OK, well at least I know for definite what camp you are in, I threw out the MMR question to see your reaction, and you pretty much proved to me where you stood on the idea of vaccines by mentioning MMR - clearly you take your medical advice from Doctor Quack...

As an aside, can I also mention that having the Covid vaccine isn't just about YOU, it's also about helping to protect others, in particular the vulnerable in society.

Finally, do you have any English cousins, as I think you and Albion Dan may be related?

colinz

Banned
Oct 17, 2010
Auckland
OK, well at least I know for definite what camp you are in, I threw out the MMR question to see your reaction, and you pretty much proved to me where you stood on the idea of vaccines by mentioning MMR - clearly you take your medical advice from Doctor Quack...

As an aside, can I also mention that having the Covid vaccine isn't just about YOU, it's also about helping to protect others, in particular the vulnerable in society.

Finally, do you have any English cousins, as I think you and Albion Dan may be related?

Who's Dr. Quack?

Vaccines should be about choice not coercion, if you want to have 5 jabs of the clot shot that's your choice, I think you should get your self tested for AIDS.

If you mean by vunerable, those who have a bad diet and don't know how to look after themselves, you make a good case for user pays health care. (God did I really say that despite being a leftist)

At the end of the day I'm unvaccinated live with 2 people double jabbed, yet I'm the healthy one.

Dunno who Albion Dan is, haven't seen any of my cousins in over 40 years.

Last edited:

darkwolf666

Nov 8, 2015
Sittingbourne, Kent
Who's Dr. Quack?

Vaccines should be about choice not coercion, if you want to have 5 jabs of the clot shot that's your choice, I think you should get your self tested for HIV.

If you mean by vunerable, those who have a bad diet and don't know how to look after themselves, you make a good case for user pays health care. (God did I really say that despite being a leftist)

At the end of the day I'm unvaccinated live with 2 people double jabbed, yet I'm the healthy one.

I get reminded frequently not to "feed the troll" - as clearly nobody can be so self absorbed or unaware of what goes on around them

However, just for clarity, my immediate definition of vulnerable, would be for those who have health conditions through no fault of their own, like cancer.

Equally though I wouldn't throw to the lions those that have made poor decisions in the past, that has now resulted in health conditions that make them "vulnerable" too.

Clearly you and your immediate family have all been paragons of virtue and have nothing to worry about!

Last edited:

colinz

Banned
Oct 17, 2010
Auckland
I get reminded frequently not to "feed the troll" - as clearly nobody can be so self absorbed or aware of what goes on around them

However, just for clarity, my immediate definition of vulnerable, would be for those who have health conditions through no fault of their own, like cancer.

Equally though I would throw to the lions those that have made poor decisions in the past, that has now resulted in health conditions that make them "vulnerable" too.

Clearly you and your immediate family have all been paragons of virtue and have nothing to worry about!

Am I a troll?

I don't see myself and immediate family as being paragons of virtue, we 3 eat the same food, although recently I've been eating a lot of feijoas from our tree.
It's just that I appear to be more healthy unvaccinated compared to their double jabbed status.
And it's a nice feeling knowing that I haven't been sucked in to having the shit put into me.

edit : LOL just came across this, happy to share with you the secret of my good health.

"They are filled with antioxidant-rich vitamin C, as well as B vitamins, vitamin E, and vitamin K. Feijoas also have plenty of great minerals in them too including calcium and magnesium. They will keep you healthy and free of illnesses, plus they are filled with fiber so you'll stay full for longer."

Last edited:

Driver8

On the road...
NSC Patron
Jul 31, 2005
North Wales
Am I a troll?

I don't see myself and immediate family as being paragons of virtue, we 3 eat the same food, although recently I've been eating a lot of feijoas from our tree.
It's just that I appear to be more healthy unvaccinated compared to their double jabbed status.
And it's a nice feeling knowing that I haven't been sucked in to having the shit put into me.

The “shit”? It seems you are already full of it.

colinz

Banned
Oct 17, 2010
Auckland
The “shit”? It seems you are already full of it.

Please explain, don't have a tanty because someone in your echo chamber has challenged your world view.

darkwolf666

Nov 8, 2015
Sittingbourne, Kent
Who's Dr. Quack?

Vaccines should be about choice not coercion, if you want to have 5 jabs of the clot shot that's your choice, I think you should get your self tested for AIDS.

Oh dear, regarding clots...

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/health-61010090

And as for the HIV test (your ignorance not knowing difference between AIDS and HIV)...
https://www.google.com/amp/s/mobile.reuters.com/article/amp/idUSL1N2UM1Q0

I know, all a bit MMS for you... but Dr YouTube wasn't making appointments today!

colinz

Banned
Oct 17, 2010
Auckland
Oh dear, regarding clots...

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/health-61010090

And as for the HIV test (your ignorance not knowing difference between AIDS and HIV)...
https://www.google.com/amp/s/mobile.reuters.com/article/amp/idUSL1N2UM1Q0

I know, all a bit MMS for you... but Dr YouTube wasn't making appointments today!
Who's Dr. youtube ?

Like I say you've got the shit inside you I haven't:D
Do yourself a favour for peace of mind get yourself an AIDS test.

If not I hope you enjoy your hero status of getting multiple jabs. Maybe you and your missus will be the first POMs to crack the 10 jab mark.:lol:

darkwolf666

Nov 8, 2015
Sittingbourne, Kent
Who's Dr. youtube ?

If not I hope you enjoy your hero status of getting multiple jabs. Maybe you and your missus will be the first POMs to crack the 10 jab mark.:lol:

And onto ignore you go...

colinz

Banned
Oct 17, 2010
Auckland
And onto ignore you go...

You really are pathetic.
You start the ad hominem attacks against me. I reply without stooping to your level and now you get all precious.

And this earlier post of yours where you appear to have taken it upon yourself to Police any posts, that go against your gullible Covid narrative.

I will give him the benefit of the doubt, if you will then

Goldstone1976

We Got Calde in!!
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Apr 30, 2013
Herts
Who's Dr. youtube ?

Thread ban issued. Trolling, imo

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here