Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Reda Khedra... doing well 👍

raymondo

Apr 26, 2017
Wiltshire
Tony Mowbray is enjoying having Reda at Blackburn Rovers: "Reda Khedra has some amazing attributes, with that blistering pace and a rocket of a right-foot shot and I'm delighted he did the job for us."

Keep it up, lad...we could well need you in the squad next season.

Joey Jo Jo Jr. Shabadoo

Waxing chumps like candles since ‘75
Oct 4, 2003
Rocket of a shot? We'll have none of that here thank you.

Joking aside I've liked the look of him since he joined. Fast, direct, decent shot and a bit of a unit, just what we need.

Hugo Rune

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2012
Brighton
Reda Khedra... doing well [emoji106]

Tony Mowbray is enjoying having Reda at Blackburn Rovers: "Reda Khedra has some amazing attributes, with that blistering pace and a rocket of a right-foot shot and I'm delighted he did the job for us."

He also said something about Khadra still having stuff to learn. This needs to be a whole season loan then maybe, he’s an option come the summer.

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester

super-seagulls

Soup! Why didn’t I get any Soup?
Feb 1, 2011
Probably working!

Next season? It sounds like we need him in the squad now!

Badger Boy

Mr Badger
Jan 28, 2016
Khadra's cameo at the Etihad last season made me seriously question Jahanbakhsh, and I was someone who liked Alireza. Khadra had more of an impact in his time on the pitch than AJ did in most of his games. He got on the ball, drove at their defence and made a nuisance of himself. He looked a real talent, although extremely raw. I'm hoping he can cement his place in the Blackburn team, he doesn't seem to have played as much as we'd like him to, and really kick on in the second half of the season.

raymondo

Apr 26, 2017
Wiltshire
Khadra's cameo at the Etihad last season made me seriously question Jahanbakhsh, and I was someone who liked Alireza. Khadra had more of an impact in his time on the pitch than AJ did in most of his games. He got on the ball, drove at their defence and made a nuisance of himself. He looked a real talent, although extremely raw. I'm hoping he can cement his place in the Blackburn team, he doesn't seem to have played as much as we'd like him to, and really kick on in the second half of the season.

Yes, it was a tasty cameo at City. I don't know if he's been injured but I'm also disappointed Rovers haven't been able to play him more.

Nobby Cybergoat

Jul 19, 2021
Yes, it was a tasty cameo at City. I don't know if he's been injured but I'm also disappointed Rovers haven't been able to play him more.

Mowbray did publicly question his fitness at one point. Seems to have done the job

Cowfold Seagull

Fan of the 17 bus
Apr 22, 2009
Cowfold
Rocket of a shot? We'll have none of that here thank you.

Joking aside I've liked the look of him since he joined. Fast, direct, decent shot and a bit of a unit, just what we need.

Depends where that rocket of a shot ends up, if it's high over the bar, al la Maupay, Moder and Bissouma, then he can stay at Blackburn thank you very much.

nwgull

Jul 25, 2003
Manchester

I’m sure I read that he didn’t have match fitness when he arrived at Blackburn as he’d got injured last spring and presumably didn’t have much of a pre-season. This would explain why he’s been used as sub quite a bit so far even though he seems to be doing very well at Blackburn when he does get on.

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
I’m sure I read that he didn’t have match fitness when he arrived at Blackburn as he’d got injured last spring and presumably didn’t have much of a pre-season. This would explain why he’s been used as sub quite a bit so far even though he seems to be doing very well at Blackburn when he does get on.

Yes he has been struggling with injuries - but also went over fairly unfit in terms of general fitness (running etc)

Jesus Gul

Feb 23, 2004
Scored a cracking solo goal for Reims at Monaco this weekend

BUUUT ! Reda Khadra seul face à la défense monégasque vient inscrire le deuxiÚme but rémois de la rencontre !

Hastings gull

Nov 23, 2013
Scored a cracking solo goal for Reims at Monaco this weekend

BUUUT ! Reda Khadra seul face à la défense monégasque vient inscrire le deuxiÚme but rémois de la rencontre !
That doesn't totally surprise me - I was impressed with him at Championship level, when loaned out, and thought that we might have kept him.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here