Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Moder position last night

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
I despair.

I give you the funniest joke of the day and you give me nothing, in return.

zefarelly

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Sussex, by the sea
Didn't he play left side midfield for POland and do well, as he did for us . . On the left, the forst time he played . . Now we've got Cucu there and Biss tends to lean left, he's been pushed to the right, like March has . .. so we're not seeing the best IMO, although I thought he played well yesterday, and given time will be an ample replacement for Bissouma. . . . Although on recent form he'll be staying another year

Jim in the West

NSC Patron
Sep 13, 2003
Way out West
I thought Moder had an excellent game yesterday....interesting to see him further forward. I get the feeling he's gradually adjusting to the pace of the Premier League, and will keep getting better. He's surprisingly tall, too!

Hugo Rune

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2012
Brighton
I thought Moder had an excellent game yesterday....interesting to see him further forward. I get the feeling he's gradually adjusting to the pace of the Premier League, and will keep getting better. He's surprisingly tall, too!

Good point.

He is surprisingly similar to Kai Havertz. Same height, only a months difference in age, very handsome etc. A similar role sounds like a good idea to me although we do have half a dozen other players who fit the attacking midfield brief.

But there is an obvious difference that blights almost every player at our club isn’t there? He can’t shoot for shit……..or can he:
https://youtu.be/fqLXKSjFDc0

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here