Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Moder position last night

Swansman

Pro-peace
May 13, 2019
Sweden
Long term it is as central midfielder, probably. Right now I think he is doing better on the flanks or further up the pitch where poor actions or slow decisions are not as punishing as if you play in a vulnerable position like CM.

BN9 BHA

DOCKERS
NSC Patreon
Jul 14, 2013
Newhaven
He needs to be in a better position if he’s going to shoot like he did yesterday, in line with the side of the goal wasn’t his best idea.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patreon
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
He needs to be in a better position if he’s going to shoot like he did yesterday, in line with the side of the goal wasn’t his best idea.

Tish Boom.

You should be on the radio with that sort of material.

:wink:

WATFORD zero

NSC Patreon
Jul 10, 2003

From my position, I thought he was trying to pull it back, but couldn't get his foot around it

Stat Brother

NSC Patreon
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Wasn't Moder on the dancefloor?

Nobby Cybergoat

Jul 19, 2021
One of those players you can see for about 5 minutes and realise he has a best position and should play there and nowhere else.

Unfortunately he never plays there

A1X

NSC Patreon
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex
One of those players you can see for about 5 minutes and realise he has a best position and should play there and nowhere else.

Unfortunately he never plays there

Seems capable wherever he is played to me?

Suspect this is the problem. Much like Gross (and to an extent March) they have one position they play very well, but because they're useful and can "do a job" elsewhere they get used to fire-fight other positions instead of being allowed to play in their preferred one.

Jul 7, 2003
I think he is a great addition and in time will settle in central midfield. I thought he had a good game last night, gave us a different option in the forward positions and linked up play well.

He is also a lot faster than you people expect as he has shown a few times this season.

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
CM, ACM or even in a flexible front three if we're doing 3-4-3 (with that much derided false 9). Versatile. Ufortunately that versatility could be his downfall - played everywhere (or on the bench) like other young internationals, he is at risk of losing his international place staying on and off the bench at Brighton (see also Mac Allister, Karbownik and - before his injury - Alzate). We could be in danger of losing them if their careers go backwards with us - they'll want to carry on being picked for their countries, which won't happen if they're fringe players at Brighton. And Mac Allister cost around £10M .........................
Caicedo could go the same way too if we're not careful.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here