Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Missing since yesterdays match, - please help

Mar 24, 2010
Tunbridge Wells
A friend of mine has gone missing. He last contacted his family saying he was watching the match with me (he wasn't) at 16:30
Has anyone got a direct contact number at the club to see if he purchased a ticket?
Police have been informed.

Garry Nelson's Left Foot

Jul 7, 2003
tokyo
The only contact number I could find is the ticketing and supporter services number - 01273 668855. However they're apparently only open monday to friday from 9a.m -5p.m so not much use for your situation.

Have you tried Twitter or facebook or one of the other social media channels?

Also if you keep bouncing this thread someone with some kind of clout or contacts will see it and be able to help. [MENTION=6886]Bozza[/MENTION]?

I hope you find your friend soon.

TomandJerry

Oct 1, 2013
Have you posted on the usual club's Twitter? Facebook?

Have you tried contacting The Argus?

[MENTION=6886]Bozza[/MENTION] make this a sticky so everyone can spread the word?

Let's hope he is found quickly.

Sent from my Pixel 3a using Tapatalk

Last edited:

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
A friend of mine has gone missing. He last contacted his family saying he was watching the match with me (he wasn't) at 16:30
Has anyone got a direct contact number at the club to see if he purchased a ticket?
Police have been informed.

If your friend is a vulnerable person I would hope the police contact the club directly. Tho as your friend appears to have been unaware it was a late kick-off it seems doubtful the club will be able to be of much help here other than to confirm he wasn't at the match. Hoping for a happy outcome for your friend

Last edited:

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here