Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Trossard

Jeep

Aug 1, 2003
I can see he has hugely improved this season. I believe it's as a result of his time at "summer school" training with the Belgium team.

Nobby Cybergoat

Jul 19, 2021
Yes Leandro in wonderful form. A player who has really improved in the last year or so.

One of the first names on the team sheet.

Eric Youngs Contact Lens

Dec 9, 2020
East Sussex
Love him as a player, He;s having the season I hoped he was going to have last season, when I confidently tipped him as "POTS" amongst my mates.. much to their derision come season end!!! Fortunately I tipped Man Utd as PL winners this season to get my pride back, given they were signing Varane, Sancho and Ronnie.. must check on how that's going...

BNthree

Plastic JCL
Sep 14, 2016
WeHo

Uh_huh_him

Sep 28, 2011
Certainly looks like it. Amusing he swears English given he is Belgian. Maybe it's Eff me in Vlaanderen (Flemish) too?

I remember when we played united in the league cup, a few days after he had hit the woodwork 3 times against them.

Pogba took a free-kick which was going miles wide, until it hit Veltman in the wall and took a massive deflection and flew into the top corner.
For some reason the camera panned to a close up of Trossard who quite clearly said " Oh Fuuck off!"

The fact he uses proper expletives to voice his frustration, only makes me like hi more.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here