Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Away kits

BN9 BHA

DOCKERS
NSC Patron
Jul 14, 2013
Newhaven
I wasn’t impressed with the colour of the Leeds away kit today, from the WSU it wasn’t easy to follow the match.
Surely an away kit should be a totally different colour from the home team, I’m not actually sure what colour Leeds away kit is but it looked light blue from the WSU.
What happened to the biggest team in the world having a yellow away kit? :rolleyes:

Apologies if this has been mentioned on the match day thread.

BNthree

Plastic JCL
Sep 14, 2016
WeHo
Weren’t they a very pale lavender sort of colour?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Marty___Mcfly

I see your wicked plan - I’m a junglist.
Sep 14, 2011
It was the colour of these

66fa85be52c6f979c1cc7ad3ef57f0e7.jpg

pb21

Apr 23, 2010
I'm surprised they were allowed to wear that, but their other choices would have been worse IMO, all white home kit or a dark blue away kit.

CaptainDaveUK

Oct 18, 2010
It was frustrating to watch. Surely a white Leeds kit would have been easier to distinguish between the two teams. Quite a few times I got confused who was who, especially round the box.

GloryDays

Jul 5, 2011
Leyton, E10.
I wasn’t impressed with the colour of the Leeds away kit today, from the WSU it wasn’t easy to follow the match.
Surely an away kit should be a totally different colour from the home team, I’m not actually sure what colour Leeds away kit is but it looked light blue from the WSU.
What happened to the biggest team in the world having a yellow away kit? :rolleyes:

Apologies if this has been mentioned on the match day thread.

I’m sure they do it on purpose, like the way Chelsea always play City with blue on blue.

Get social going, get some clicks and a marketing drive.

A third kit should be a totally different option to the home and away. Pathetic.

BN9 BHA

DOCKERS
NSC Patron
Jul 14, 2013
Newhaven
I’m sure they do it on purpose, like the way Chelsea always play City with blue on blue.

Get social going, get some clicks and a marketing drive.

A third kit should be a totally different option to the home and away. Pathetic.

Man City have a home kit that is sky blue, away is white with sky blue trim and third is dark blue.

Shropshire Seagull

Nov 5, 2004
Telford
I can recall us playing a game up at Leicester a few years back where they played in their traditional blue home kit and we were wearing their yellow away kit.

IIRC something to do with our kit man picking up the wrong laundry bag as he left for the game.

Wozza

Shite Supporter
Jul 6, 2003
I can recall us playing a game up at Leicester a few years back where they played in their traditional blue home kit and we were wearing their yellow away kit.

IIRC something to do with our kit man picking up the wrong laundry bag as he left for the game.

And didn't Adams says afterwards that some Brighton players were't fit to wear the shirt? Something like that anyway.

studio150

Jul 30, 2011
On the Border
I have seen similar comments elsewhere, but just don't understand them, I had no difficulty seeing the colour difference either at the ground or why watching the recording of the game at home.

If there was an issue, then the referee would have stepped in before the game started.

Eye tests for all on Monday.

BN9 BHA

DOCKERS
NSC Patron
Jul 14, 2013
Newhaven
I have seen similar comments elsewhere, but just don't understand them, I had no difficulty seeing the colour difference either at the ground or why watching the recording of the game at home.

If there was an issue, then the referee would have stepped in before the game started.

Eye tests for all on Monday.

Maybe you have some sort of super eyesight

Monkey Man

Your support is not that great
Jan 30, 2005
Neither here nor there
There were some misplaced passes, particularly from Leeds in the first half, that I thought might have been due to the colour clash.

From the stands there were moments when it wasn't always easy to distinguish between the teams and I suspect it was the same for the players at times.

My eyesite is OK, pretty good for a 52-year-old anyway.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here