Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Fireworks

Me and my Monkey

Nov 3, 2015
Let's not forget the fireworks pre-match. I thought they were LOVELY, a totally unexpected treat. Thank you, fireworks people.

BN9 BHA

DOCKERS
NSC Patron
Jul 14, 2013
Newhaven
Unbelievable that the club can let off fireworks in the stadium but I can’t take a bottle of water in with the lid on.
I couldn’t breathe with all that smoke and my dog was terrified, it’s Christmas FFS not bonfire night.

AmexRuislip

Trainee Spy 🕵️‍♂️
Feb 2, 2014
Ruislip
Unbelievable that the club can let off fireworks in the stadium but I can’t take a bottle of water in with the lid on.
I couldn’t breathe with all that smoke and my dog was terrified, it’s Christmas FFS not bonfire night.

Ate you sure it wasn't fog :whistle:

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
Didn’t need the fireworks, just the colour bits were fine. Blue and white next time please.

Titanic

Super Moderator
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
West Sussex
I thought they were great. An exciting variation on the pre-match build up.

Maybe you had to be in the West Stand to really appreciate them ?

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Still nowhere near as exciting as the Premier League advert straight after GOSBTS.

I'm at fever pitch when that comes on

Official Old Man

Uckfield Seagull
Aug 27, 2011
Brighton
East Upper missed the fireworks due to the smoke, missed GOSBTS due to the fireworks and luckily for us missed the hose pipes pumping out water that seemed to miss the pitch but got everyone in the south stand.

BN9 BHA

DOCKERS
NSC Patron
Jul 14, 2013
Newhaven
East Upper missed the fireworks due to the smoke, missed GOSBTS due to the fireworks and luckily for us missed the hose pipes pumping out water that seemed to miss the pitch but got everyone in the south stand.

The sprinkler system watering the pitch was also on when it was raining, what’s all that about?

BNthree

Plastic JCL
Sep 14, 2016
WeHo

Did your dog boo Potter at the end?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here