Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Booing at full time?.......

Tony Towner's Fridge

Aug 22, 2003
GLASGOW,SCOTLAND,UK
FFS Booing? Do these morons not realise where we have come from and where we currently are? I don't expect to agree with 30,000 other Brighton supporters all the time on everything but really? Booing is a very short sighted and neanderthal type reaction in my opinion.

Oh and also we were playing the biggest team on the Planet and we got a point off them!

TNBA

TTF

jackanada

Jul 19, 2011
Brighton
If you like good football but find actually scoring a bit too obvious to enjoy that game was a masterpiece.
I quite like goals and winning but it was still a good performance. Some may not agree but you really must be a dunce to think it was bad enough to boo.

amexer

Aug 8, 2011
I left on final whistle so didnt hear anything. Was it just a few or a large part of ground. ?

Paulie Gualtieri

Bada Bing
NSC Patron
May 8, 2018
FFS Booing? Do these morons not realise where we have come from and where we currently are? I don't expect to agree with 30,000 other Brighton supporters all the time on everything but really? Booing is a very short sighted and neanderthal type reaction in my opinion.

Oh and also we were playing the biggest team on the Planet and we got a point off them!

TNBA

TTF

Clearly they don’t!

I left on final whistle so didnt hear anything. Was it just a few or a large part of ground. ?

Wasn't too many but certainly enough to hear hence Potter's comments.....he seemed flabbergasted at the boos and rightly so. He can't do anymore than he is doing with the strikers he has at his disposal. A bigger club comes calling and he may well say sod this for a lark!?

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA
Wasn't too many but certainly enough to hear hence Potter's comments.....he seemed flabbergasted at the boos and rightly so. He can't do anymore than he is doing with the strikers he has at his disposal. A bigger club comes calling and he may well say sod this for a lark!?

Enough that it’s formed part of Sky Sports News headlines on the hour….embarrassing

beorhthelm

A. Virgo, Football Genius
Jul 21, 2003
its an entertainment business. people are not satisfied with the fare, they voice their disapproval. this isnt one game, its a string of performances that havent delivered.

A1X

NSC Patron
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex
How many threads do we need on this, exactly?

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
its an entertainment business. people are not satisfied with the fare, they voice their disapproval. this isnt one game, its a string of performances that havent delivered.

So we are customers not fans then ?

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
That’s the difference between fans and customers. It was the customers booing today. I’m not sure that the club need them to be honest.

You boo a bad performance at the theatre
You write a bad review for a bad meal

You don’t boo your mum who cooked a bad roast dinner

A1X

NSC Patron
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex
That’s the difference between fans and customers. It was the customers booing today. I’m not sure that the club need them to be honest.

But without them who’s going to buy all the overpriced tat in the shop?

andy1980

Feb 23, 2009
I didn't boo and wouldn't ever boo. The performance in most part was really good but that was one of the most frustrating games I have watched and I understand why people would boo. How else can people show frustration? They were literally the worst team I have seen at the Amex this season yet they get to walk away with a point because we can't put the ball in the back of the net.

Sirnormangall

Sep 21, 2017

TNBA

TTF

On the face book group there’s a “supporter” called Ashley who admitted to booing because it was a dreadful performance and Leeds should have won and we were lucky to get a point. Surprisingly few people support his view ( in fact no one as yet) so please feel free to add to those comments.

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
As far as I'm concerned, if you booed at the end then you are a weapons grade 24-carat PRICK of the highest order. This has got some traction in the media as well - you've embarrassed the club and the vast majority of the fanbase.

Don't want or need your sort at the Amex. Go and find something else to do with your weekend you divs.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here