[Football] Boo Boys.......

• Thread starter Deleted member 2719
  • Start date

D

Deleted member 2719

Who are ya?

You have gone and upset our Graham.

Was it the beer talking?

Let's back our 8th placed boys and management team.

Come on Albion.:albion2:

DJ NOBO

Jul 18, 2004
Wiltshire
Save your boos for if we lose 0-4 at home to Darlington again. It wasn’t that long ago.
Idiots.

Mancgull

Nov 28, 2011
Astley, Manchester
Unbelievable that some ‘fans’ booed. Largely we were excellent. We could have scored 2/3 and on balance should have won. What the f@ck do some people want? There’s always going to be a moronic minority who aren’t real fans.
Overall we made the ‘Champions of Europe’ look very average. Patience needed as we improve season on season.

D

Deleted member 2719

Surely it must be the new plastics?

Who would seriously be unhappy with the way we are playing.

Embarrassing really, this is a low point in supporting the Albion to hear our fans do that.:nono:

Swansman

Pro-peace
May 13, 2019
Sweden
Was it a performance worthy of booing? Nope, everyone including Maupay ran their socks off.

Does it help the team to boo them? Does that result in more points? No. It is useless.

Cypriot-Seagull

Jul 15, 2011
Somewhere in Cyprus
Some people clearly need a history lesson of our club!
What are they expecting? To win every game we play ffs.
Playing the best football in our history 8th in the league and people boo the players off the pitch..give me strength

CliveWalkerWingWizard

Aug 31, 2006
surrenden
Complete idiots, good performance, just frustrating. What the @#£& are some people expecting. Get behind the team or #£&* off and support Palace. @#£&s.

big nuts

Jan 15, 2011
Hove
I wasn’t there and I can’t remember booing much in 33 years; even under Jeff Wood.

Ridiculous to boo that performance, but imagine a lot of it is frustration of yet another quality performance with league two finishing.

This isn’t bad luck, it’s happened far too often now. The lack of investment in forward areas is severely hampering our progress. Top ten team until you get to the strikers.

Cotton Socks

Skint Supporter
Feb 20, 2017
I can't believe people booed. Shame on them as it was undeserved. As Graham said they need to look at the history book.

D

Deleted member 2719

Was it a performance worthy of booing? Nope, everyone including Maupay ran their socks off.

Does it help the team to boo them? Does that result in more points? No. It is useless.

Not sure whether Locardia did.

There have been occasions in the past when you could argue that were worth a little boo.

I can feel a letter to Graham coming on and one else going to do one???

Wokeworrier

Aug 7, 2021
West sussex/travelling
Booing the team is wrong we played well, booing the manager is wrong he can only do so much with the 'strikeforce' at his disposal whereas booing as a sign of frustration about the quality of our strikeforce is fine by me. Perhaps we need different types of booing for different targets?

crodonilson

He/Him
Jan 17, 2005
Lyme Regis
Absolutely disgusting, who are these cretins booing ??

???

El Turi

Injured
Aug 13, 2005
Argentina
Booing was obviously ridiculously harsh but we have only scored 1 goal at home from open play all season (I realise the striker situation isn’t Potter’s fault) so we’re not exactly getting value for money for our season tickets.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here