Kick-off: 17:30 GMT
Referee: Craig Pawson
Assistants: Lee Betts, Richard West
Fourth Official: John Brooks
VAR: Jarred Gillett
Additional VAR: Gary Beswick​

MATCH FACTS
Team News

Brighton head coach Graham Potter is optimistic Enock Mwepu will be available, with the midfielder back in training after a muscle problem.

Goalkeeper Robert Sanchez has completed a one-game ban but Steven Alzate and Danny Welbeck remain sidelined.

Leeds' top scorer Raphinha is fit after recovering from illness, while forward Rodrigo is back in contention following a minor foot problem.

Jamie Shackleton also returns after missing two games with a muscle issue.

This match comes too soon for Luke Ayling, who is instead expected to play for the under-23s on Monday, while Patrick Bamford and Robin Koch continue to recover from long-term injuries.

Head-to-head

• [*=left]Brighton have won eight of their past nine league games against Leeds, including victories in both meetings last season.
    [*=left]The Yorkshire club have lost their five most recent matches away to Brighton, failing to score in any of those defeats.
    [*=left]Their last win away to the Seagulls was a 3-0 victory in League One on 21 November 2009.
Albion

• [*=left]Brighton won four of their opening five league games this season but are without a victory in their subsequent seven attempts (D5, L2).
    [*=left]It is the Seagulls' longest winless run in the league since a nine-match streak last season which ended with a 1-0 victory at Leeds on 16 January.
    [*=left]Brighton have conceded nine goals in their past four fixtures and faced 23 shots on target - compared to five goals conceded and 21 shots on target faced in their opening eight league games.
    [*=left]Neal Maupay has scored four goals in six league appearances against Leeds, his highest total against an English club.
Leeds

• [*=left]Leeds have dropped 10 points from winning positions in the top flight this season, a total exceeded only by Burnley and Newcastle.
    [*=left]The Whites are one of two teams - along with Chelsea - who have yet to concede a Premier League goal from outside the penalty area.
    [*=left]The Yorkshire club could lose back-to-back top-flight matches for the first time in 2021-22.
    [*=left]They have fielded five teenagers in the Premier League this season, two more than any other club.
    [*=left]Marcelo Bielsa has won 65% of his Premier League games against English managers (13 of 20), compared to 23% of fixtures versus those from other countries (seven of 30).

Graham Potter's Leeds press conference.

[tweet]1464632667551543304[/tweet]

https://twitter.com/OfficialBHAFC/status/1464632667551543304

Last edited:

Dick Head

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Jan 3, 2010
Quaxxann
Sorry for the all over the place nature of the thread but I did it on a phone in a hospital bed. Hopefully practical normality will be resumed next week.

DH

Klaas

I've changed this
Nov 1, 2017
Sorry for the all over the place nature of the thread but I did it on a phone in a hospital bed. Hopefully practical normality will be resumed next week.

DH

You ok?

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003

DH

Hope you are out and recovered soon.

Impressed with the show must go on spirit!

Eric the meek

Fiveways Wilf
NSC Patreon
Aug 24, 2020

DH

Now THAT is impressive. Above and beyond the call of duty.

Get well very soon - I hope a good performance tonight can help you in your recovery.

jcdenton08

Enemy of the People
NSC Patreon
Oct 17, 2008
Can't make tonight, weather says it's going to do this all day. Chance of abandonment?

Bry Nylon

Test your smoke alarm
Helpful Moderator
Jul 21, 2003
Playing snooker

DH

Wishing you a speedy recovery, Dick. Hugely impressive commitment to the cause.

Perfidious Albion

Oct 25, 2011
At the end of my tether
Best wishes Dick, hope you are Ok.

To the game. We may be 9th in the table but we are a “false No. 9”, I think .....after 5 draws and 2 defeats in our last 7 games we have not shown top ten form . This has to stop and we need a win... Today!
So let’s send these Lilywhite footballers crying in their beer all the way back up the A1.
Brighton Forever! :albion2:

Cheeky Monkey

Jul 17, 2003
Seriously walnut out there! (walnut whippy). If there are more than three seats occupied in the ESL today it’ll be a miracle! :eek:

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
Connolly left out the squad again by the look of it. Replaced by Ferguson perhaps ..?

sydney

tinky ****in winky
Jul 11, 2003
town full of eejits
all the best [MENTION=15297]Dick Head[/MENTION] , here's hoping for 3 points to brighton :)smile:) your day and hope you're out and about again soon.

sydney

tinky ****in winky
Jul 11, 2003
town full of eejits
Best wishes Dick, hope you are Ok.

To the game. We may be 9th in the table but we are a “false No. 9”, I think .....after 5 draws and 2 defeats in our last 7 games we have not shown top ten form . This has to stop and we need a win... Today!
So let’s send these Lilywhite footballers crying in their beer all the way back up the A1.
Brighton Forever! :albion2:

Loads of dirty leeds around here , a win is paramount , i'm begin' yuz........:bigwave::rock::rock::rock:

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
So excited

(Get well soon DH)

Dick Head

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Jan 3, 2010
Quaxxann

I am okay. I put the Villa match on last week and the next thing I knew I was waking up in hospital! An infection that spread from my legs. Anyway, I should be out today, hopefully before 5:30pm. Cheers, everybody and UTA!

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here