Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Finance] Developing Story

crodonilson

He/Him
Jan 17, 2005
Lyme Regis
According to several very well informed sources it appears Man U have got their man for interim manager, replacing their temporary manager and to be replaced by a permanent manager at a date to be confirmed.

Ralf Rangnick has agreed a six month deal and will then stay on as a consultant for a two year period.

Looks like a shrewd move and lets hope for the sake of the PL it is successful.

Swansman

Pro-peace
May 13, 2019
Sweden
Sounds a bit weird. Rangnick has said no to a lot of jobs because he wants to be in complete power of transfers, staff etc. Maybe United are too big to say no to though.

A1X

NSC Patron
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex
According to several very well informed sources it appears Man U have got their man for interim manager, replacing their temporary manager and to be replaced by a permanent manager at a date to be confirmed.

Joey Jo Jo Jr. Shabadoo

Waxing chumps like candles since ‘75
Oct 4, 2003
Sounds a bit weird. Rangnick has said no to a lot of jobs because he wants to be in complete power of transfers, staff etc. Maybe United are too big to say no to though.

He apparently turned down their first contract offer earlier in the week, but United came back with a better offer that he's now accepted. I'm guessing he's relented on the power over transfers etc as he knows it's only an interim position in exchange for an absolute shed load of money over the next 6 months.

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
So whats the plan if Rangnick does brilliantly between now and the end of the season, but then Poch makes it known he's up for it ?

Joey Jo Jo Jr. Shabadoo

Waxing chumps like candles since ‘75
Oct 4, 2003
So whats the plan if Rangnick does brilliantly between now and the end of the season, but then Poch makes it known he's up for it ?

Z0SLTCB.jpeg

Seagull58

In the Algarve
Jan 31, 2012
Vilamoura, Portugal
The ideal situation would be for Ralf to do really well till season end, get the permanent role in the summer, spend 200 million and then they go back to being awful and disinterested next season. Maguire will get slower, Obi-Wan will fall over more often and Shaw will spend all of his time in the final third. pressing really high while the rest of the team, apart from CR of course, plays a low block. CR will set up camp on the edge of the oppo penalty area and wait for Shaw's solitary high pressing to reap rewards. Meanwhile, Pogba will focus on choosing his hair colour for each upcoming match. Roy Keane will have combusted by 2023

amexer

Aug 8, 2011
Can understand until end of season and longer if does well. But odd 2 years on top after they appoint another manager. Surely new manager would want some input into any DOF appointment

Jimmy Grimble

Feel like I’ve stumbled on the secret Manure supporters thread ???

I think it’s more like everyone on this board now knows the parody account that is crodonilson!

Cheeky Monkey

Jul 17, 2003
A double decker Brighton and Hove bus has somehow careered off the A259 at Seaford taking out a garden wall and ripping its front skirt off in the process. Recovery were on the scene when I came past half an hour ago.

A1X

NSC Patron
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex
Sorry but I have to say 'who cares about what happens to Man Utd?' especially on a B&HA forum.

I'd be quite happy for them to still be shite come 18th December

crodonilson

He/Him
Jan 17, 2005
Lyme Regis
Carrick left Ronnie out today. :ohmy:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here