Leicester 2-0
Man City 3-0
Chelsea 3-1

:stupid:

Official Old Man

Uckfield Seagull
Aug 27, 2011
Brighton
This 'review' of EPL clubs and football in general has missed the most glaring problem in the game today.
Newcastle - 5 hour trip for a 12:30 KO

rebel51

Jan 4, 2021
West sussex
I will take a repeat of the freezing cold game in 85 when we won 3-2 at Elland Road, without being chased back to the station though, my legs are not as fast as they once were.
remember it well.at leeds at leeds graham Pearce he gets the ball, he always scores at leeds at leeds. Oh what happy days watching football

Feb 23, 2009
Brighton factually.....
remember it well.at leeds at leeds graham Pearce he gets the ball, he always scores at leeds at leeds. Oh what happy days watching football

Freezing cold, if I recall it was a break away in front of us away fans (on a side, not many maybe 100-150) and a gentle lob ? Is that right, it was lovely....

Feb 23, 2009
Brighton factually.....
perfect description.we was standing on an open side bit. Oh what celebrations. It meant so much more then for me.

Oh and for me, living up north at the time aged 16, I think it was only the second time I had seen the Albion win away, in about 20 attempts :lolol:

I was laughing as I was being chased by about 5 Leeds fans all the way back to the station, there was a policeman who was stood outside and he ushered me in to the station, as they stopped short of the steps, he told them to "piss off, he's only a kid"

I was grinning all the way back to Manchester.

Acker79

NSC Patron
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton
Is his red card a 1 match suspension only? Thought straight red was 3?

Straight red can be
3 matches (violent conduct)
2 matches (foul language/dissent, I think)
1 match (denying goalscoring opportunity, two yellows)

Sanchez was for denying a goal scoring opportunity.

pasty

A different kind of pasty
Jul 5, 2003
West, West, West Sussex
Should we insist that Bob wears pink, just to see the reaction from the shirtless tubbies?

Happy dayz

1-1 draw at Elland Road 2005, David Yelldell in goal for us? Think that was the first time I'd ever heard the "you're too ugly to be gay" retort from Brighton fans :lolol:

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
1-1 draw at Elland Road 2005, David Yelldell in goal for us? Think that was the first time I'd ever heard the "you're too ugly to be gay" retort from Brighton fans :lolol:

I miss that, I'm a bad man.

I remember the Coventry 'massive', at Highfield Rd, stood in silence, listening intently.
Contemplating what we were singing.
Then going absolutely mental at us. :lol:

T'was a cracking game up there and not just because I had a couple of quid on GB scoring the first goal in the second half!
Deffo a top team from the 'You Need 7' stable of fighters.

I remember Charlie desperately trying to start a right at every corner.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Newcastle seem to be doing a job on Arsenal….so far. They haven’t lost for a while have they?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here