Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Misc] Cruelty against a young child - beggar’s belief [alleged]

portlock seagull

Why? Why us?
Jul 28, 2003
Racism may’ve played a part too (the step’father’’ was a member of the NF and wouldn’t call Logan by his name, instead using a racist term). Perhaps an aggravating factor in not valuing the kid as having any worth.

Just disgusting. Absolutely disgusting. There’s some evil in this world.

dangull

Feb 24, 2013
She was a good actress the mother bitch pretending that she was distraught at the boy going missing.

To be fair, the sentencing of the years having to be served is very just. I'm sure they will not enjoy their time at her Majesties pleasure.

banjo

GOSBTS
Oct 25, 2011
Deep south
I hate bullying on any form, but a parent to inflict that pain to their own child is Unbelievable. I hope they both have 28 years of hell. RIP little Logan.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Another one, sweet little 5 year old Logan Mwangi murdered by his family, three cnts were sentenced today. This was the Welsh case where they then dumped his body in a river.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-wales-61952430

Genuine tears here when I read his true Dad's words.

Hoping the main two have an unpleasant rest of their lives.

[No apologies to the NSC'er who thinks the forum should never cover these crimes].

Thanks for posting. A light has to be shined on these people. It's the only way that other cocroaches might shuffle back under the rocks and die bef0re they breed.

herecomesaregular

We're in the pipe, 5 by 5
Oct 27, 2008
Still in Brighton
The teenager sounds a very damaged and dangerous young man. He attacked and injured a foster mother, their daughter and their dog and made repeated threats to kill them, while in care away from his mother and step dad (the other two jailed). I wonder if he will get any decent support in that time and, if not, what sort of human being will be back out in the public domain aged only 29?

Klaas

I've changed this
Nov 1, 2017

sydney

tinky ****in winky
Jul 11, 2003
town full of eejits
?? erm, ok :shrug:

there you go cherry picking again , have you forgotten our debates over BLM and uncontrolled immigration , you can't judge everyone with the same yardstick because some people are just **** ups .....thus it has always been, as has your habit of cherry picking comments to the detriment of the original poster , bringing about comments like the one on your profile , thanks for immortalising it.

DavidinSouthampton

NSC Patron
Jan 3, 2012
Another one, sweet little 5 year old Logan Mwangi murdered by his family, three cnts were sentenced today. This was the Welsh case where they then dumped his body in a river.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-wales-61952430

Genuine tears here when I read his true Dad's words.

Hoping the main two have an unpleasant rest of their lives.

[No apologies to the NSC'er who thinks the forum should never cover these crimes].

My daughter and her family live in Bridgend, which makes it worse.

But what really got me was what his school said about him. His smile would light up the room. He was a joy to teach and the like. It’s awful.

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
My daughter and her family live in Bridgend, which makes it worse.

But what really got me was what his school said about him. His smile would light up the room. He was a joy to teach and the like. It’s awful.

The resilience and worldly knowledge of kids is incredible, even when taking a beating and torture.

6 year old Arthur Labinjo-Hughes used to cry "I just want someone to love me".

Heartbreaking.

I'm hoping more kids get saved from these monsters, early on.

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
Could hardly bear to watch that 30 minute segment on BBC News this lunchtime. Pity the poor traumatised jurors, one of whom broke juror protocol and agreed to be interviewed. No pity whatsoever for those three feral scumbags that snuffed out the life of that beautiful little lad before it had barely begun. Watch yer backs in prison you ****s

jessiejames

Never late in a V8
Jan 20, 2009
Brighton, United Kingdom
I can remember that case, and I can also remember being told that “ lessons will be learned, this must not happen again”. 48 years later, and it happens with sickening regularity.
I have just seen a news item about poor Arthur, and once again I heard “ lessons must be learned”.
Will the “lessons” ever be learned?

When this thread first posted i refused to open it as i had listen to the news and i thought that someone might bring up Maria Colwell, a subject that is close to my heart for personal reason. Today i have seen it come up, after alot of thinking i decided to read all the comments, first of all it nice to see that it has not gone the way of other threads with arguments going on between posters. I have replied to this quote because im not sure how to include multiple quotes in one reply. It is nearly 50 years since Maria was murdered, and yes it still happens now. Maria Colwells public inquiry was supposed to be a bench mark in to how the role of social services work, however in the past 49 years social services have still not changed.

My mother was the nosey neighbour who constantly called social services over 6 months with her concerns as to how Maria was being treated, that was how she was described by one member of Social services. She gave evidence for 4 days in the murder trial, and this evidence was also included in the public inquiry where she was cross-examined for 2 days by Social services.
Today my mother is fighting social services on a completly different issue with regards to my father, however they think they know best, until social services realise that because despite all the training they haveunless they live in 5he real world things like this will still happen.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
The teenager sounds a very damaged and dangerous young man. He attacked and injured a foster mother, their daughter and their dog and made repeated threats to kill them, while in care away from his mother and step dad (the other two jailed). I wonder if he will get any decent support in that time and, if not, what sort of human being will be back out in the public domain aged only 29?

Risk management is and has always been just behind the curve, when it comes to 'families' and kids. That appears to be the way we like it, with an aversion to 'busybodies'. See a post above about the Maria Colwell murder. There is more vigilance now but inadequate followup. As with everything, there is push back. Safeguarding is still a dirty word for many. My view is anyone who says 'nanny state' with a sneer deserves a slap.

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
Risk management is and has always been just behind the curve, when it comes to 'families' and kids. That appears to be the way we like it, with an aversion to 'busybodies'. See a post above about the Maria Colwell murder. There is more vigilance now but inadequate followup. As with everything, there is push back. Safeguarding is still a dirty word for many. My view is anyone who says 'nanny state' with a sneer deserves a slap.

Overall, I like the checks and balances that come with (a far right term, because they’ve whipped themselves into loathing it) ‘Big Government’. A small loss of some of alleged freedoms and privacy, to protect the vulnerable, catch tax cheats, fly tippers, social security cheats, you name it.

I have nothing to hide and don’t break laws, so what’s the tangible loss to my liberties?

Protecting kids and others could and should be the nanny state at its best.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Overall, I like the checks and balances that come with (a far right term, because they’ve whipped themselves into loathing it) ‘Big Government’. A small loss of some of alleged freedoms and privacy, to protect the vulnerable, catch tax cheats, fly tippers, social security cheats, you name it.

I have nothing to hide and don’t break laws, so what’s the tangible loss to my liberties?

Agree

BadFish

Huge Member
Oct 19, 2003

These checks and balances come at a price. I would hope that next time people are at the ballot box they consider voting for the party that will fund the necessary.

All the time they are talking about small government, what they are actually talking about is cheap government that does not have the necessary processes in place.

sydney

tinky ****in winky
Jul 11, 2003
town full of eejits
When this thread first posted i refused to open it as i had listen to the news and i thought that someone might bring up Maria Colwell, a subject that is close to my heart for personal reason. Today i have seen it come up, after alot of thinking i decided to read all the comments, first of all it nice to see that it has not gone the way of other threads with arguments going on between posters. I have replied to this quote because im not sure how to include multiple quotes in one reply. It is nearly 50 years since Maria was murdered, and yes it still happens now. Maria Colwells public inquiry was supposed to be a bench mark in to how the role of social services work, however in the past 49 years social services have still not changed.

My mother was the nosey neighbour who constantly called social services over 6 months with her concerns as to how Maria was being treated, that was how she was described by one member of Social services. She gave evidence for 4 days in the murder trial, and this evidence was also included in the public inquiry where she was cross-examined for 2 days by Social services.
Today my mother is fighting social services on a completly different issue with regards to my father, however they think they know best, until social services realise that because despite all the training they haveunless they live in 5he real world things like this will still happen.

there are a lot of people who , although qualified on paper ,lack the nuts and bolts to carry out the jobs to which they have been assigned. Good luck with your dad , hope it works out well.

Klaas

I've changed this
Nov 1, 2017
there you go cherry picking again , have you forgotten our debates over BLM and uncontrolled immigration , you can't judge everyone with the same yardstick because some people are just **** ups .....thus it has always been, as has your habit of cherry picking comments to the detriment of the original poster , bringing about comments like the one on your profile , thanks for immortalising it.

What on earth are you talking about??

Klaas

I've changed this
Nov 1, 2017
your habit of lifting one sentence out of a post.

I posted on this thread over 6 months ago, a simple, heartfelt reaction to reading about this horrific story. And now here you are 6 months later, quoting that old post with a weird told you so type response and then bringing up BLM and more?? Probably not the best thread for this?

sydney

tinky ****in winky
Jul 11, 2003
town full of eejits
I posted on this thread over 6 months ago, a simple, heartfelt reaction to reading about this horrific story. And now here you are 6 months later, quoting that old post with a weird told you so type response and then bringing up BLM and more?? Probably not the best thread for this?

no , it's probably not , but there again you just do what you do and you have your badge of honour below to prove it....cherry picker ..:thumbsup:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here