[News] One month today....

crodonilson

He/Him
Jan 17, 2005
Lyme Regis
Christmas eve ::O

Perkino

Dec 11, 2009
We are celebrating Christmas on 20th December for purely logistical reasons. It means I won't miss the Boxing Day gathering due to the footy

dadams2k11

ID10T Error
Jun 24, 2011
Brighton
Well, my quiet Xmas Eve and Xmas day has went out the window last night, as we are now having a big family (15 members) Xmas and I'm cooking.

The original plan of a Chinese on Xmas Eve, with a buffet for Xmas day was great and relaxing.

Westdene Seagull

aka Cap'n Carl Firecrotch
NSC Patron
Oct 27, 2003
The arse end of Hangleton
Am I allowed to say "oh fvck off" without getting a ban ?

Swansman

Pro-peace
May 13, 2019
Sweden
Fish & reindeer pizzas?

Nope! God no. I hate fish. I have a philosophy: I dont eat anything that fly or swim, or would like to fly or swim. Both fish and reindeers fall into that category.

British and Swedish christmas dinner are pretty similar from what I understand, except we never eat turkey over here.

crodonilson

He/Him
Jan 17, 2005
Lyme Regis
It's really pleasing after xmas was effectively cancelled last year people really seem to be throwing themselves into it this year, it feels like xmas has come early and plenty of people are determined to celebrate in style.

We have been very cautious during the pandemic but are having Mrs Crodo's parents over and our good friends Polly and Giles. We'll take the necessary precautions, good ventilation, covid tests in advance and social distancing but we're determined to make the most of this years Yuletide festivities.

Is it PotG?

Thrifty non-licker
Feb 20, 2017
Sussex by the Sea
It's really pleasing after xmas was effectively cancelled last year people really seem to be throwing themselves into it this year, it feels like xmas has come early and plenty of people are determined to celebrate in style.

We have been very cautious during the pandemic but are having Mrs Crodo's parents over and our good friends Polly and Giles. We'll take the necessary precautions, good ventilation, covid tests in advance and social distancing but we're determined to make the most of this years Yuletide festivities.

It does somewhat restrict the fun with Twister, but common sense must prevail.

faoileán

Jan 29, 2021

Polly and Giles had better not get too squiffy or they'll be in no fit state for the Boxing Day hunt...

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA
Well, my quiet Xmas Eve and Xmas day has went out the window last night, as we are now having a big family (15 members) Xmas and I'm cooking.

The original plan of a Chinese on Xmas Eve, with a buffet for Xmas day was great and relaxing.

Crodo will be sending you your Xmas present soon….lateral flow tests, masks, a tape measure for social distancing and a guide book on how to isolate with 15 others without losing it…have a nice time :whistle:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here