Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] P & R Shelter.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
They could have tvs in them and show the game.

Perkino

Dec 11, 2009
With winter on way has club ever given consideration to constructing a cover for P & R Queue.

They have a wonderful system, stay in the concourse and drink an extra pint before walking straight onto a train back into Brighton

Official Old Man

Uckfield Seagull
Aug 27, 2011
Brighton
The fans of today just don't understand what football is really about. Or should I say the fans of the top two leagues. In the days of the Goldstone it would be a few jars in the local pub (including the driver!), off to one of the roads off Goldstone Crescent to park, the walk through Hove Park in the rain, standing on the East for two hours (luckily the half time break was only 10 mins), walking back to the car avoiding the inevitable crowd trouble, queuing for ever trying to get out of town, getting back to pub to dry off. All of this after yet another defeat.

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA
The fans of today just don't understand what football is really about. Or should I say the fans of the top two leagues. In the days of the Goldstone it would be a few jars in the local pub (including the driver!), off to one of the roads off Goldstone Crescent to park, the walk through Hove Park in the rain, standing on the East for two hours (luckily the half time break was only 10 mins), walking back to the car avoiding the inevitable crowd trouble, queuing for ever trying to get out of town, getting back to pub to dry off. All of this after yet another defeat.

You aren’t referred to as “I remember the good times” for nothing

Gilliver's Travels

Peripatetic
Jul 5, 2003
Brighton Marina Village

Car, you say? CAR? You were lucky... When I were a lad, we used to have to walk aye, 10 mile, carrying our own milk crate to stand on AND wor Dad's bottles of brown ale... AND we all had Northern accents, even though we lived in Hove... etc, etc

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA

Car, you say? CAR? You were lucky... When I were a lad, we used to have to walk aye, 10 mile, carrying our own milk crate to stand on AND wor Dad's bottles of brown ale... AND we all had Northern accents, even though we lived in Hove... etc, etc

Ye but did you live in a shoe box in middle of road

essbee1

Jun 25, 2014

The Withdean wasn't too dissimilar an experience.

Pondicherry

May 25, 2007
Horsham
With winter on way has club ever given consideration to constructing a cover for P & R Queue.

I think this has been asked at a North West Sussex Seagulls forum before and the response at the time was it had been looked at but difficult for the part of the queue that is in the access road (as its an access road). However, that still leaves the steps and the upper part of the queue for Mill Road.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here