Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Wrap Up Warm on Saturday

Papa Lazarou

Living in a De Zerbi wonderland
Jul 7, 2003
Worthing
For those going to the Amex, I would suggest more than a 'light summer jacket' will be required [MENTION=6886]Bozza[/MENTION] as it's looking pretty cold.

We'll be a strong N/NW wind with temperatures well down on what we've become used to, and also below average (2-4C) plus there's a chance of some sleet / hail / Snow showers about during Saturday.

It will feel bleak, even in your seats (given the wind strength and direction).

As it's a late kick off I'd expect temps to be dipping below zero by the end of the match.

nickbrighton

Feb 19, 2016
For those going to the Amex, I would suggest more than a 'light summer jacket' will be required [MENTION=6886]Bozza[/MENTION] as it's looking pretty cold.

We'll be a strong N/NW wind with temperatures well down on what we've become used to, and also below average (2-4C) plus there's a chance of some sleet / hail / Snow showers about during Saturday.

It will feel bleak, even in your seats (given the wind strength and direction).

As it's a late kick off I'd expect temps to be dipping below zero by the end of the match.

time to bring out the thermal long johns I think, if only I could take a flask of hot chocolate for half time.....

Papa Lazarou

Living in a De Zerbi wonderland
Jul 7, 2003
Worthing
You tell me this AFTER I've committed to going by buying a parking space...

Does the ticket require you to commit to a certain attire upfront?

dwayne

Jul 5, 2003
London
Is it me or does the most extreme weather always seem to fall on the weekend !!?

Sent from my SM-G986B using Tapatalk

Bry Nylon

Test your smoke alarm
Helpful Moderator
Jul 21, 2003
Playing snooker
You tell me this AFTER I've committed to going by buying a parking space...

Just sit in the car and listen to the game on the radio with the heaters on.

Do I have to think of everything??

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Fantastic news.

I bought a new winter coat on Sunday, it makes me look like Fat Paddington, but I reckon it's toastie warm.

I might go nudee underneath and see how good it is.

Bry Nylon

Test your smoke alarm
Helpful Moderator
Jul 21, 2003
Playing snooker
Fantastic news.

I bought a new winter coat on Sunday, it makes me look like Fat Paddington, but I reckon it's toastie warm.

I might go nudee underneath and see how good it is.

A little like Derby County, you may find your assets frozen indefinitely.

studio150

Jul 30, 2011
On the Border
Just shows that rather than going on and on about safe starting at grounds we should really have been pushing PB for heated seats.

Happy Exile

NSC Patron
Apr 19, 2018
I'm anticipating this being the game that we discover the team's secret plan all along was to have all 11 players capable of scoring, and that they've just waited until now to reveal it and unleash a season of Potter-und-blitzen. This will result in Leeds getting the Premier League drubbing that's due, and the resultant jumping up and down celebrating, hugging strangers and clapping every approximately 12 minutes celebrating goals (I'd say more often but don't want to have unreaslistic expectations) will ensure warmth is maintained whatever the weather.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here