Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Leeds parking

PeterT

Apr 21, 2017
Hove
A few spaces have just come up for the Bridge car park for the Leeds game. Be quick if you are interested!

PeterT

Apr 21, 2017
Hove
A few spaces have just come up for the Bridge car park for the Leeds game. Be quick if you are interested!

When I say a few, it shows 144 spaces so maybe you don’t have to be that quick after all!

Al Bion

What's that in my dustbin
Sep 3, 2004
Up North

I was just going to message you! Thanks for highlighting, I've managed to get one too :)

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
Any word on when/if the ticket exchange will open for this one? Noticed they’d started doing before sell out for recent games….

Is it not open already?

There seems to be a fair few tickets dotted about in most blocks, which is generally an indication that season ticket seats put up are now available for re-sale.

AZ Gull

@SeagullsAcademy Threads: @bhafcacademy
Oct 14, 2003
Chandler, AZ
Why so many less than a week before the game l wonder? Hardly a space to be had in the week prior to the Newcastle and Man City games as l recall.

A block of spaces was suddenly made available for Man City the day before the game (I got one) and a similar thing happened a few days before the Newcastle game (again, I got one).

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
Is it not open already?

There seems to be a fair few tickets dotted about in most blocks, which is generally an indication that season ticket seats put up are now available for re-sale.

Wouldn't think so - several blocks with no availability at all, and those that do have very small numbers (mostly <20). Not been announced either.

Question re tickets going on to the exchange though - do the whole lot go up at the same time, or do they get drip-fed onto the site ? Anyone know ?

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
Wouldn't think so - several blocks with no availability at all, and those that do have very small numbers (mostly <20). Not been announced either.

Question re tickets going on to the exchange though - do the whole lot go up at the same time, or do they get drip-fed onto the site ? Anyone know ?

All those listed become available at the same time. It wouldn't be very fair to stagger the release as some may not reach sale, or would have a lesser chance of finding a buyer.

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
All those listed become available at the same time. It wouldn't be very fair to stagger the release as some may not reach sale, or would have a lesser chance of finding a buyer.

Did wonder...seats continue to appear after it gets opened but I guess people continue to list them right up to matchday.

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA
A block of spaces was suddenly made available for Man City the day before the game (I got one) and a similar thing happened a few days before the Newcastle game (again, I got one).

Indeed…over a hundred came up for the Newcastle game followed by a smaller amount a few days later

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here