Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Howe to miss first game after positive Covid-19 test

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Oh, I thought this was an instruction thread.....

Just turn up?

:facepalm:

RM-Taylor

He's Magic.... You Know
Jan 7, 2006
In fairness they should beat Brentford with or without Howe being there

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
In fairness they should beat Brentford with or without Howe being there

Not sure what you're basing that on. Brentford have had a wobble (not least because their excellent keeper is out till next year), but they have been a MIGHTILY more impressive outfit than Newcastle this season. Newcastle are still winless.

It would be a brave man to put a tenner on the horse-punchers tomorrow (13/8 if you fancy it).

Dick Swiveller

Sep 9, 2011
Big worry for the scientific community if he got it from Staveley as it would mean the virus survives on plastic.

el punal

Not sure what you're basing that on. Brentford have had a wobble (not least because their excellent keeper is out till next year), but they have been a MIGHTILY more impressive outfit than Newcastle this season. Newcastle are still winless.

It would be a brave man to put a tenner on the horse-punchers tomorrow (13/8 if you fancy it).

Brentford, unfortunately, are on a bad run with five successive defeats. This game could be a defining moment for both clubs for the rest of the season. Newcastle desperately need a win and this could be when they get it. On the other hand Brentford need the three points to get their early season confidence back. Newcastle were crap when we played them and we let them off the hook - and you’re right, Brentford have been much more impressive than the Geordies all season. The thing is that football is so unpredictable, a moment of madness or a huge slice of luck could define this game - I’ll go with 1-0 for the Bees.

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Brentford, unfortunately, are on a bad run with five successive defeats. This game could be a defining moment for both clubs for the rest of the season. Newcastle desperately need a win and this could be when they get it. On the other hand Brentford need the three points to get their early season confidence back. Newcastle were crap when we played them and we let them off the hook - and you’re right, Brentford have been much more impressive than the Geordies all season. The thing is that football is so unpredictable, a moment of madness or a huge slice of luck could define this game - I’ll go with 1-0 for the Bees.

I'm not including this one in my acca today, thats for sure. Two teams more desperate not to lose than to win, I think the likeliest result is a draw

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here