Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Our Club

ShandyH

Jan 22, 2010
Back in London
Spent some of the evening talking to someone senior at a club bigger than ours who was incredibly complimentary about how well run we are. His director box all make a run for our pies and end up queueing because they’re so good. Favourite away day. Best stadium, best welcome. Knowledge of Dan Ashworth and Paul Barber and the model we have is spot on.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Titanic

Super Moderator
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
West Sussex
Spent some of the evening talking to someone senior at a club bigger than ours who was incredibly complimentary about how well run we are. His director box all make a run for our pies and end up queueing because they’re so good. Favourite away day. Best stadium, best welcome. Knowledge of Dan Ashworth and Paul Barber and the model we have is spot on.

:thumbsup:

AmexRuislip

Trainee Spy 🕵️‍♂️
Feb 2, 2014
Ruislip

Was this last Wednesday in Sheffield :D

el punal

Perhaps some people on this board need to step back, stop moaning, and accept how fortunate we are to be where we are. They’re a lot of opposition fans out there who are envious about where and how our club have evolved. Long may that continue.

bhafc99

Oct 14, 2003
Dubai
Are the directors of visiting clubs really queuing up at the kiosks to buy pies? Surely they have full hospitality with gourmet catering laid on for them?

Fat Boy Fat

Aug 21, 2020
Perhaps some people on this board need to step back, stop moaning, and accept how fortunate we are to be where we are. They’re a lot of opposition fans out there who are envious about where and how our club have evolved. Long may that continue.

The problem is, for some people the grass is always greener.

For them other teams have better players, better managers, better fans, better atmosphere, better pies even.

To be honest, some people just LIKE to moan!

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex

I bet they love the 3 points we also throw around like confetti.

Paulie Gualtieri

Bada Bing
NSC Patron
May 8, 2018
The opening poster? Paul Barber, clearly.

What gave you that idea?

a2fef9275b836193a5f0230e69972df1.jpg

ShandyH

Jan 22, 2010
Back in London
'Tis true. Not naming anyone! He was serious about all of them making a bee-line for the pies!

He said we're a pleasure to deal with and they're always given a fantastic welcome. Brilliantly run club (his words).

B-right-on

Living the dream
Apr 23, 2015
Shoreham Beaaaach
The problem is, for some people the grass is always greener.

For them other teams have better players, better managers, better fans, better atmosphere, better pies even.

To be honest, some people just LIKE to moan!

Sad but true. No matter what the Board do, no matter the quality of the investment and research going into getting us the best of the best we can get, people still moan about the pies.

There's just no pleasing some. :shrug:

TB B&W Army

Sep 30, 2021
Horsham
I personally dont give a shit what other people think of our club. I want them to hate it and piss off back where they came from. We often fall in the trap of being too welcoming. Points are not awarded for hospitality, they are earned on the pitch, and we should make it as uncomfortable as possible for the staff, fans and players from the moment they get off the bus until the moment they get back on it

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here