Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] The touch of Bruno

Garry Nelson's Left Foot

Jul 7, 2003
tokyo
I've been telling my co-worker about the magical touch of Bruno but seeing as a picture paints a thousand words I thought I'd show him so.e videos of the master.

Unfortunately I can't find any. Anyone have any?

Thanks!

Gabbafella

Aug 22, 2012

Taybha

Whalewhine
Oct 8, 2008
Uwantsumorwat
As my dear old dad used to say ! Do not ever touch my pipe.

stbruno.jpg

Nobby Cybergoat

Jul 19, 2021
The OP wants to demonstrate to a friend the greatness and incredible skill of a true Albion legend and all you can do is come out with pitiful jokes ... I don't know

ConfusedGloryHunter

He/him/his/that muppet
Jul 6, 2011
The OP wants to demonstrate to a friend the greatness and incredible skill of a true Albion legend and all you can do is come out with pitiful jokes ... I don't know

Yeah, everyone here is stooopid. The OP clearly wants videos of the footballer called Bruno. Derrrrrr!

METALMICKY

Jan 30, 2004
If you could point me in the direction of one or two of them that would be greatly appreciated. My attempts have brought up a couple of interviews, his top five goals, Bruno fernandes, Bruno Mars and for some unfathomable reason the band evanescence.

There you go. No silly jokes. Unfortunately you do get Knocky with this one too. Somewhere out there is a truly fabulous Bruno one where ball is whacked vertical and he does this incredibly nonchalant trap that kills ball dead. I'm sure someone else might be able to find it for you.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here