• Nice Biscuit

Votes: 9 8.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

crodonilson

He/Him
Jan 17, 2005
Lyme Regis
Four groups, top 2 qualify from each group for the 'Super 8's' where it is knockout stuff from them on to declare the winner 'NSC's favourite Biscuit 2021'.

Poll to follow....

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
The OP clearly has not thought out the group stages, there obviously should be some form of seeding surely ?

Nobby Cybergoat

Jul 19, 2021
Rich teas come with the highest dunking jeopardy. I like that you need a lot of skill to enjoy them at their dripping, scalding hot best. Rich tea for me

rippleman

Oct 18, 2011
Rich teas come with the highest dunking jeopardy. I like that you need a lot of skill to enjoy them at their dripping, scalding hot best. Rich tea for me

The rich tea finger is by far the worst. Just pass it through the steam of a fresh brew and "plop" it's gone. It's a pathetic excuse for a biscuit. At the other end of the scale you have the hobnob. Dunk that in your tea and it sucks up all the tea leaving you with an empty mug.

Outside of the structurally robust creams (custard and bourbon in particular), I still find the dear old digestive the most reliable dunker.

A1X

NSC Patron
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex
Super Ates

beorhthelm

A. Virgo, Football Genius
Jul 21, 2003
The OP clearly has not thought out the group stages, there obviously should be some form of seeding surely ?

only if savoury biscuits involved.

beorhthelm

A. Virgo, Football Genius
Jul 21, 2003

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here