Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Insightful Graham Potter interview on Albion Unlimited (25 mins)

Barry Izbak

U.T.A.
Dec 7, 2005
Lancing By Sea
The whole programme is worth listening to every week , but if you can't spare 25 minutes to listen to Graham Potter in this interview, you will be missing out.

He is very impressive. We are so lucky.

ChickenBaltiPie

Jan 3, 2014
If not the best manager in the world tactically, although arguably has the potential to be (starting to sound like a Leeds fan) there’s a VERY strong argument to suggest he is the most intelligent football manager in general terms. We are so lucky to have him. He never puts a foot wrong in interview. There is a hell of a lot to admire about him. Could’ve listen to his insight all day. Wonderful stuff.

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA
The whole programme is worth listening to every week , but if you can't spare 25 minutes to listen to Graham Potter in this interview, you will be missing out.

He is very impressive. We are so lucky.

Exactly….they have a nice range of guests along with JC and Warren A…A nice fill in between games when Albion havnt a midweek one

Machiavelli

Oct 11, 2013
Fiveways
He's so good to listen to. I find interviews with football people somewhat predictable, but GP always brings fresh insights, and generates profound respect.

ChickenBaltiPie

Jan 3, 2014
He's so good to listen to. I find interviews with football people somewhat predictable, but GP always brings fresh insights, and generates profound respect.

Agree. Loved Hughton, but my god, the man was a broken record. He was so predictable with all the same stock retorts, and most managers are just as bad. Potter strikes a wonderful balance between speaking his mind, being honest, and yet respectful to the interviewer without being overly sensitive or precious how he reacts to the obvious, impending questions or criticisms. He always seems to offer some new, fresh insight without fobbing them off to any great extent.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here