Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Any Northamptonshire ST holders looking to car share to the Amex

juliant

Apr 4, 2011
Northamptonshire
Im struggling to make home games this season mainly due to stupid fuel costs , 18 month old baby and a 6month old puppy (and wife)

Im just wondering if there are any other ST holders in my area (NN11) that go down to the Amex and back for home games that would maybe consider car chare or fuel share etc. Im happy to do my bit of driving !

I really dont want to give my ST up but at the moment im struggling to justify nearly a tank of fuel for a home game with my personal commitments too

Feel free to PM if easier

Thanks

Pevenseagull

Anti-greed coalition
Jul 20, 2003
Might not appeal but many years ago I used to get the train direct from Bedford when I lived in that neck of the woods.

Just checked and if you book in advance with a network railcard it's £15 return.

Dunno what it's like getting from Northampton to Bedford but might be an option.

METALMICKY

Jan 30, 2004
Im struggling to make home games this season mainly due to stupid fuel costs , 18 month old baby and a 6month old puppy (and wife)

Im just wondering if there are any other ST holders in my area (NN11) that go down to the Amex and back for home games that would maybe consider car chare or fuel share etc. Im happy to do my bit of driving !

I really dont want to give my ST up but at the moment im struggling to justify nearly a tank of fuel for a home game with my personal commitments too

Feel free to PM if easier

Thanks

Who do you love most? The puppy or Albion? Jokes aside that's some serious commitment so really hope you get something sorted out :)

juliant

Apr 4, 2011
Northamptonshire
Might not appeal but many years ago I used to get the train direct from Bedford when I lived in that neck of the woods.

Just checked and if you book in advance with a network railcard it's £15 return.

Dunno what it's like getting from Northampton to Bedford but might be an option.

Thanks will look into it but i would also need to get to Bedford from my place and im out in the sticks a bit with no local train station. Will definetely look into it though !

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here