Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[TV] Anyone got Apple TV?

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
Watching foundation at the moment. If you like Asimov it is actually very good but a bit wierd!

Watched the Tom Hanks post apocalypse film and it is worth spending a couple of hours on.

BTW a Disney + subscription over Christmas is only £1.99. For the Marvell films ( and mandelorian) it is worth it

Is it PotG?

Thrifty non-licker
Feb 20, 2017
Sussex by the Sea
FluidLegalHydra-max-1mb.gif

They do have some good shows, so I hear. :whistle:

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
No but have watched and enjoyed all of Ted Lasso.

High 5 Tree.

Lindfield by the Pond

Jan 10, 2009
Lindfield (near the pond)
Wanted to hate it but the first season was superb. Second season was watchable but a bit meh at times.......although I did like the final scene.

Halfway through 2nd series. Agreed that 2nd series not quite as good, but now intrigued by final episode? No spoilers please :)

227 BHA

Jul 5, 2003
Findon Valley, Worthing
Just got 3 months free with my new iPhone so plan on watching what I like the look of over Xmas and then cancelling
Part way thru Ted Lasso season 1 and it really is excellent , also 3 eps in on Long Way Up which I’d been wanting to watch for a while.
Also watched Springsteens film Letter to You and plan on watching Tom Hanks movie this weekend

Uh_huh_him

Sep 28, 2011
Borrowed my Sister in law's free subscription to binge Ted Lasso.

Mrs is watching the Servant - says it's decent.

Hamilton

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Brighton
Consumer choice is so good.

Now I can pay out about £150 a month for all these wonderful platforms serving up content that I used to get for free through public service broadcasters.

The market will provide. Ha!

Fungus

NSC Patron
May 21, 2004
Truro
Consumer choice is so good.

Now I can pay out about £150 a month for all these wonderful platforms serving up content that I used to get for free through public service broadcasters.

The market will provide. Ha!

But it isn't the same content that you used to get for free through public service broadcasters, is it? Bit like saying I don't need that new-fangled ITV when I've already got the BBC channel.

Hamilton

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Brighton
But it isn't the same content that you used to get for free through public service broadcasters, is it? Bit like saying I don't need that new-fangled ITV when I've already got the BBC channel.

Yeah, but it's not exactly worth 1000% more than your licence fee is it? Exponentially, the content that free to air broadcasters has produced has kept pace.

Still, someone is pocketing your hard earned cash. I'm sure they are using it sensibly.

Fungus

NSC Patron
May 21, 2004
Truro
Yeah, but it's not exactly worth 1000% more than your licence fee is it? Exponentially, the content that free to air broadcasters has produced has kept pace.

Still, someone is pocketing your hard earned cash. I'm sure they are using it sensibly.

Who on here is paying £150 per month? No, it's certainly not worth that.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here