Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Brighton Women vs London City Lionesses in the Continental Cup this Wednesday @ Crawley

zeetha

Apr 11, 2011
After a last minute win against Leicester in the Womens Super League on Sunday, the women don't have much time to enjoy being third in the table as they have their next match on Wednesday at 7pm at Crawley.

Their opponents are London City Lionesses who are currently 2nd in the Championship having won 6 of their 9 league games. They have found this group stage of the Continental League Cup harder and have no points after 5 games. Brighton have won 4 of their 5 games in the cup so far and currently lie third in the group.

Tickets are available from the Albion as usual and are priced as follows:

Adult £5.00
65+ £2.50
Under 18 £2.50
Family (2 Adults, 2 Children) : £10

Theres no free bus for this game, but plenty of parking either at the stadium or nearby.

Am expecting just a few less supporters than Sunday :lol: given the location and timing...

UTA!

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
Our keeper is really good, thankfully. Our defence is a bit porous at the moment!

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
Half time 0-0

Very end to end, very even. Entertaining if a bit sloppy at times.

Moya the Millwall 16 looks skilful, I thought Walsh (our keeper) did well and Brazil was decent.

zeetha

Apr 11, 2011
Disappointing performance from Brighton but quite an entertaining game with chances at both ends. Walsh kept us in in the first half, and their keeper and some last ditch defending kept us out in the 2nd. Too many of our passes went astray and we struggled against City who were quite fast breaking and well organised and probably deserved the win. Brazil was my POTM

Jack Straw

I look nothing like him!
Jul 7, 2003
Brighton. NOT KEMPTOWN!
As mentioned above, their no. 16, Muya looked a lovely player. Very silky with loads of skill. The observations of the game in this thread are exactly what I would have written.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here