Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] That 'Special Relationship' you had with the Hibees

Moaty

Aug 19, 2021
Lochend,Edinburgh
Our CEO Ben Kensall has admitted that 'it's a dead duck. **** all happened.You leant players to the Sheep and to the Jambos and ****all happened with Hibs.What a waste of time.

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
So we've LOST our official connection with the MTL ?

After I missed the recycling truck last Friday and ran out of toothpaste, I'm honestly not sure how much more of this I can take.

East Staffs Gull

Jan 16, 2004
Birmingham and Austria
So we've LOST our official connection with the MTL ?

After I missed the recycling truck last Friday and ran out of toothpaste, I'm honestly not sure how much more of this I can take.

Christ - you’ve had a hard time of it lately. If you need support always remember that there are plenty of people on here who have suffered similarly and are happy to share their experiences. On a positive note, I found your Covid mask on the pavement outside your house and I’ve left it on your wall. Just try and put the Hibs news to the back of your mind.

bhafc99

Oct 14, 2003
Dubai
Nae true. I ken for a fact that Tony Bloom was in The Marksman on Duke Street the moment it opened at 6am this morning, buying a round for all youse.

Da Man Clay

T'Blades
Dec 16, 2004
C1DBD63E-A102-413B-9122-78354AD88448.jpeg

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
Our CEO Ben Kensall has admitted that 'it's a dead duck. **** all happened.You leant players to the Sheep and to the Jambos and ****all happened with Hibs.What a waste of time.

I could never understand why the Albion thought that having a tie-up with one SPL club was ever a good idea. We have a dozen or so players that need to be loaned out every year and the SPL is an excellent league for developing players, and what with Covid/Brexit it's not surprising we'd want players at 3 or 4 different clubs.

If the Hibs thing was going to work then players like Connolly and Caicedo should have gone up there and Nisbet / Doig come down here. Instead, one of our best loan prospects Cochrane is have a super season at Hearts.

Baldseagull

Jan 26, 2012
Crawley
I thought the whole thing was just at academy level, we would send some lads up, they would send some down, just for the experience of a different club, like a foreign exchange trip for school kids.

hart's shirt

Jul 8, 2003
Kitbag in Dubai
"Scotland has the only football team in the world that does a lap of disgrace."
- Billy Connolly

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here