Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[News] valentino rossi

Barrow Boy

NSC Patron
Nov 2, 2007
GOSBTS
Absolute legend, I've followed his career since he was a teenager in 125 GP's, when it was an almost 'Win it or bin it' style that really got him noticed, and it soon turned into just 'Win It' and boy, was he exciting to watch. Never got to see him race live but I reckon he had as many fans in the UK as he did in Italy , and probably in nearly every country he raced in as well.
End of an era, thankyou Valentino!
:cool:

ozzygull

Oct 6, 2003
Reading
Love Valentino Rossi, he is such an incredible rider. His smile and enjoyment he got from racing was infectious.

Happy retirement to The Doctor number 46.

Blue3

Jan 27, 2014
Lancing
One of the greatest racers ever I recall watching him on the 125cc and thinking he was two small to be able to step up to the 500cc and still win world titles but then to go onto MotoGP unbelievable talent

franks brother

vel and sheen.jpg

Diablo

NSC Patron
Sep 22, 2014
lewes
These days Jonathan Rea is the one to watch....six time world superbike champion...May lose it this year. IMO Superbikes are more exciting to watch than the motor GP machines.

Dr Q

Jul 29, 2004
Ilkley
The GOAT. Made MotoGP what is today.

Raleigh Chopper

Sep 1, 2011
Plymouth
These days Jonathan Rea is the one to watch....six time world superbike champion...May lose it this year. IMO Superbikes are more exciting to watch than the motor GP machines.

Certainly more exciting than most of F1, I too like superbikes, I was involved for 5 years with a Ducati team in British Superbikes.
If you want genuine excitement it does not get much better than Moto 3, the future of Moto GP.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here