Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Other Sport] Egg Chasing - Ireland vs New Zealand

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Ireland steamrollering the Kiwis. Don’t often see this from Northern Hemisphere teams

17-10 and all Ireland….at the moment

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Class try from the Kiwis 20-17

maltaseagull

Feb 25, 2009
Zabbar- Malta
Brilliant game for a neutral.
I hope England can play with the same intensity.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
What a performance that was by Ireland

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green
Wow what a game and atmosphere.

Brovion

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Brilliant afternoon of sport. I watched the Ireland game and then England v Australia. The English game was very much an error-strewn 'After the Lord Mayor's Show' compared to the fantastic Ireland game; neither side looked like they wanted to win and Australia were just this side of dreadful. But well done Ireland! (And unlucky Scotland.)

PS I'm English, but I always support NH teams against SH ones. I know it isn't reciprocated by our celtic cousins but I don't care. People can support whoever they want.

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA
Brilliant afternoon of sport. I watched the Ireland game and then England v Australia. The English game was very much an error-strewn 'After the Lord Mayor's Show' compared to the fantastic Ireland game; neither side looked like they wanted to win and Australia were just this side of dreadful. But well done Ireland! (And unlucky Scotland.)

PS I'm English, but I always support NH teams against SH ones. I know it isn't reciprocated by our celtic cousins but I don't care. People can support whoever they want.

Unfortunately I was working yesterday so only caught the second half of the England game….it was certainly full of errors…though it was good to see that we dominated that second half….next week will be interesting as we face the muscle of SA

faoileán

Jan 29, 2021

There seems to be a league table for disdain about England (rugby)

1. the Welsh seriously loathe England
2. the Scots very strongly dislike England
3. the Irish are amused when England lose

Last edited:

tronnogull

May 17, 2010
I watched some of the Ireland game.

The referee was firm and very clear with his rulings and communicated all the time with the players. And also of course with viewers because he was miked up. What an improvement it would be if football were to adopt the same approach. Match officials are already wired.....if everyone heard the reasons for their decisions it would clear the air and they would have to sharpen up. Also, players would hopefully treat refs with more respect and cease whining if they knew that the world could hear them.

mikeyjh

Dec 17, 2008
Llanymawddwy
Unfortunately I was working yesterday so only caught the second half of the England game….it was certainly full of errors…though it was good to see that we dominated that second half….next week will be interesting as we face the muscle of SA

Aye - This has the potential to be an awesome England team, Steward and Smith were starting their first major test yesterday and they're going to be superstars. If you're seen much of Raffi Quirke at club level you'll know he (and Mitchell) are going to be the mainstays at 9 for many years....

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA
Well I only caught the last twenty (will watch the whole lot if I get a chance)….but that was some match and a sweet win by England.

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
Well done England and this Wales Aussie game is great.

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
Brilliant…… Wales should have won that though with Australian down to 13 for a while.

And now All Blacks

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
More great stuff…. France 22-6…….

Today’s Rugby is giving me some solace tonight

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here