Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[News] Tony Hart - RIP

Cheeky Monkey

Jul 17, 2003
Up there with Lionel Flair and David Emmanuel as the most effeminate straight man in the history of popular music. RIP again Tony.

Badger

NOT the Honey Badger
NSC Patreon
May 8, 2007
Toronto
Every time the adverts come on it's 'Who Killed the F*ing Zutons', I'm not buying it on principle.

hart's shirt

Jul 8, 2003
Kitbag in Dubai
I'm sorry we can't return any of your pictures, but we give a small prize for those that we do show.

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patreon
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green
Up there with Lionel Flair and David Emmanuel as the most effeminate straight man in the history of popular music. RIP again Tony.

Interesting that he was an officer in 1ST Gurkha Rifles. I'm sure he could be tough when needed

Dick Swiveller

Sep 9, 2011

In dress sense, maybe, but he always surrounded himself with attractive young female artists in his later shows. And I must have missed his musical career.

Knocky's Nose

Mon nez est en Valenciennes..
May 7, 2017
Eastbourne
He thoughtfully left 12 years between his two deaths, which is an acceptable timeframe. Too many deaths in a short space of time isn't the done thing, even for artists ???

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patreon
Aug 8, 2005
So is he dead or not? I genuinely don’t know.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here