Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Misc] November possibly the worst month of the year.

Which is your least favourite month ?

• January

Votes: 88 50.6%
  • February

Votes: 50 28.7%
  • March

Votes: 5 2.9%
  • April

Votes: 1 0.6%
  • May

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • June

Votes: 1 0.6%
  • July

Votes: 3 1.7%
  • August

Votes: 2 1.1%
  • September

Votes: 2 1.1%
  • October

Votes: 4 2.3%
  • November

Votes: 14 8.0%
  • December

Votes: 4 2.3%

• Total voters

Feb 23, 2009
Brighton factually.....
November is possibly the worst month of the year, the clocks go back, it is dark when I leave for work, darkness creeps into the afternoon. Thoroughly depressing month, not much to look forward too, apart from leaves blowing all over the place, cold, dark emptiness of November, I hate it.

Which is the month you hate the most.

https://youtu.be/11ClMMeuux8

At least I don't live in the Ukraine like these guys or Scandinavia for that matter,

BBassic

I changed this.
Jul 28, 2011
I don't mind November.

First month that gets a bit chilly so you can pull out all the cardigans and jumpers from the back of the closet. It's dark and miserable so nobody wants to go out which means I don't have to find an excuse to say "no" to people. Marvellous.

October though, October can piss off.

Isn't quite autumn. Isn't quite winter. Halloween. Rubbish.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
November? Lovely! Crimbo on the way!

It's February for me. Cold, dark, shitty, the fish-ghost strands of wrapping paper of Christmas around the bins the only reminder of past jollity. No sign of Spring. And no wins in the EPL for the Albion.

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA
November…generally dull …gets dark early ..only upside for me is that at the end of the month I put the mowers away until next March

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
All of them, just for different reasons.

Cheeky Monkey

Jul 17, 2003
November’s great, the sea still just about warm enough to swim in without neoprene gloves and boots, the air temperature still quite mild at the moment thanks to global warming and all those who can’t do without their cars chucking their exhaust fumes out on our clogged roads. What’s not to love?

:)

golddene

Jul 28, 2012
November? Lovely! Crimbo on the way!

It's February for me. Cold, dark, shitty, the fish-ghost strands of wrapping paper of Christmas around the bins the only reminder of past jollity. No sign of Spring. And no wins in the EPL for the Albion.

Hate February, but at least it has a redeeming feature being generally only 28 days long, January 31 days of cold misery January can just f**k right off.

Washie

Jun 20, 2011
Eastbourne
Hate February, but at least it has a redeeming feature being generally only 28 days long, January 31 days of cold misery January can just f**k right off.

Plus you have to deal with the disappointment of not signing anyone throughout the entire month.

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
June, the dullest of all. NSC full of rubbish transfer speculation, cricket not yet at its meaningful stage, no more rugby.

A1X

NSC Patron
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex
November has the prospect of the build-up to Christmas
February has the imminent prospect of Spring creeping through

January is awful. No redeeming features whatsoever other than the FA Cup 3rd Round.

Badger

NOT the Honey Badger
NSC Patron
May 8, 2007
Toronto
Since moving to Toronto, it's always been April. I'm done with winter by then and all the winter activities are closed for the year but there's still snowy days, or even worse freezing rain. There's not much to do outside and summer weather doesn't usually kick in until late May.

Berty23

Jun 26, 2012
February can get in the bin. Not least because the Devil’s day is slap bang in the middle of it. Saint Valentine kills the month.

dejavuatbtn

Aug 4, 2010
Henfield
February always seems to be the worst month for weather disruptions- cold and usually snows a lot. It’s only redeeming feature is that Spring is on its way.

Originunknown

BINFEST'ING
Aug 30, 2011
SUSSEX
November has bonfire night which as we know is a big deal round these parts, therefore should not even feature. Frankly ludicrous suggestion from the OP who cannot have ties to Lewes or any other of the bonfire society enclaves around our fair counties East or West.

January has no redeeming features whatsoever.

Brovion

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Blimey, I can't believe the hate for November, it's one of my favourites: Autumn days with the falling leaves, Bonfire night and the start of the lead-up to Christmas. It helps that I don't mind the early nights, I like cosying up in front of the fire.

January on the other hand can **** right off. Post-Christmas blues, cold, and even I've got sick of nights in front of the fire by then.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here