Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Green Party Hypocrisy Unbelievable

Bold Seagull

strong and stable with me, or...
Mar 18, 2010
Hove
shame Chicken Run didn't see this story

He did see it. That was the whole point of him starting this thread, setting up his 2nd post of whataboutery because he knew damn well what the PM had done and that it would come up. You’ve got to laugh at his incredulity when he sees what he thinks is a cunning plan end up in the pit.:lolol:

WATFORD zero

NSC Patron
Jul 10, 2003
I am outraged, the guy is a hypocrite [emoji106]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

I've looked for the Conservative Party Hypocrisy Unbelievable thread that you've started on the Main Board but can't seem to find it ?

That would show those posters that think you're a simpleton who doffs your cap to anything blue :wink:

Last edited:

The Clamp

NSC Patron
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
He did see it. That was the whole point of him starting this thread, setting up his 2nd post of whataboutery because he knew damn well what the PM had done and that it would come up. You’ve got to laugh at his incredulity when he sees what he thinks is a cunning plan end up in the pit.:lolol:

Haha! He was clearly gutted that it completely backfired on him.

m@goo

Feb 20, 2020
All politicians are hypocrites, that's why there is a climate crisis.

I was watching Frankie Boyle last night and there was a very interesting guy on there saying yes things like plastic waste are an issue but it's also a distraction from the real problem which is, to paraphrase him, the people in power being greedy and corrupt. Politicians as well as the likes of Bezos.

We need to be going after the people at the top not the local MP that will never get near Downing Street.

Found him...

https://twitter.com/GeorgeMonbiot/status/1458683505647435778?s=20

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here