Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Best New Pundit on Sky?

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Been excellent on R5. But his knowledge and judgement are not up to Clinton Morrison standards, yet ???

Jack Straw

I look nothing like him!
Jul 7, 2003
Brighton. NOT KEMPTOWN!
Does anyone know how to turn off Jamie Carragher whilst retaining the crowd noise and the main commentator?

Ooh it’s a corner

Aug 28, 2016
Nr. Coventry
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9y7MSZBv1zA

Micah Richards is by far my new favourite pundit, absolutely hilarious and has a very infectious laugh.

He's got a great relationship with Keane here, well worth a watch.

You’ve got a good point there - I don’t often listen to the punditry on TV but Keane and Richards together are definitely good value. Personally I usually think Neville is good too

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
At this precise moment that's probably a fair comment to be fair, but he has time to learn and improve, to be fair.

At the end of the day, you may well be right. Early doors.

Superphil

Dismember
Jul 7, 2003
In a pile of football shirts
Neville towards the end of the game on Saturday,, “United are like a drunk bloke at the end of the evening stumbling around trying to have a fight”. He certainly isn’t a United apologist.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Does anyone know how to turn off Jamie Carragher whilst retaining the crowd noise and the main commentator?

Throw the TV through the patio window while roaring?

Rrrrrrr. RRRRR!!!

No charge for that :thumbsup:

portlock seagull

Why? Why us?
Jul 28, 2003
Sutton and Bruce on Five Live we’re brilliant. Shame it’s Sutton & Savage now, not as good, but still not bad.

Garry Nelson's Left Foot

Jul 7, 2003
tokyo
What I'm enjoying at the moment is watching all the ex-united players turned pundits squirming under the current OGS/United debacle.

They all mention the problems and will rip into the performances but really get ants in their pants when it comes to stating the obvious that after three years in charge and having built his own squad united have absolutely no identifiable style of play and none of the players appear to know what they're doing is down to the manager, their mate Ole.

It really is quite enjoyable.

Jack Straw

I look nothing like him!
Jul 7, 2003
Brighton. NOT KEMPTOWN!

Postman Pat

Jul 24, 2007
Coldean
Jack Wilshere was awful yesterday he is so wooden I thought he would need varnishing at half time.

Muzza has been great when I have seen him doing the pundit role, comes across as pretty relaxed, humorous and knowledgeable on the game.

Badger Boy

Mr Badger
Jan 28, 2016
Jack Wilshere sounds so bored, I'm stunned he was rehired after his first effort. He either needs to liven up, pretend he wants to be there, or go do something else.

A1X

NSC Patron
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex
Richards and Keane is a bit like Neville and Carragher, it should never have worked on paper but it actually really does

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here