Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[TV] So, you are head of ITV Sport

Dick Swiveller

Sep 9, 2011
You get back coverage of the FA Cup. You pick 4 games to show but just one of them on the main channel. Do you pick

(a) Banbury United v Barrow
(b) Stratford Town v Shrewsbury Town
(c) Dagenham & Redbridge v Salford City
(d) What is essentially a League 1 game but being played by a "sleeping giant"

:ffsparr:

Cowfold Seagull

Fan of the 17 bus
Apr 22, 2009
Cowfold
You get back coverage of the FA Cup. You pick 4 games to show but just one of them on the main channel. Do you pick

(a) Banbury United v Barrow
(b) Stratford Town v Shrewsbury Town
(c) Dagenham & Redbridge v Salford City
(d) What is essentially a League 1 game but being played by a "sleeping giant"

:ffsparr:

Probably option c) for me, Dagenham are higher up the pyramid than the other two non-league clubs so more chance of an upset, plus of course the high profile involvement of the ex Manure players at Salford.

Dick Swiveller

Sep 9, 2011
Probably option c) for me, Dagenham are higher up the pyramid than the other two non-league clubs so more chance of an upset, plus of course the high profile involvement of the ex Manure players at Salford.

You fail the interview as you did not pick Massive. Good luck with your future endeavours.

Stat Brother

NSC Patreon
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Love Island v Endeavour.

Love Island take on Endeavour in a trial by phone in.
The teams do battle in a series of challenges ranging from:-

Bestest snogger.
Quickest pint of Mild drunk from a handled glass.
Slowest to solve a murder.
Best implants.
Ham sandwich at an autopsy.

The winner gets to take on Simon Cowell, the next week.

Cowfold Seagull

Fan of the 17 bus
Apr 22, 2009
Cowfold
You fail the interview as you did not pick Massive. Good luck with your future endeavours.

Very much doubt that the morons of ITV Sport even know where Banbury or Stratford are, whereas they can just jump on the District Line to get to Dagenham.

I heard even Dion Dublin got lost trying to find Kings Lynn for the BBC yesterday. :dunce:

Thunder Bolt

Ordinary Supporter
Very much doubt that the morons of ITV Sport even know where Banbury or Stratford are, whereas they can just jump on the District Line to get to Dagenham.

I heard even Dion Dublin got lost trying to find Kings Lynn for the BBC yesterday. :dunce:

Banbury were on ITV4 last night at the same time as our match. I watched it as I don’t have BT available on my NOWtv box. Managed by our own Andy Whing POS 08/09.
The commentary was by Adam Virgo.

SUA Seagull

Jul 23, 2016
Stratford-upon-Avon
BHAFC STFC.jpg

Has to be Option (b) for me. I'm hoping that my second team performs better than my first team this weekend!

Cowfold Seagull

Fan of the 17 bus
Apr 22, 2009
Cowfold
Banbury were on ITV4 last night at the same time as our match. I watched it as I don’t have BT available on my NOWtv box. Managed by our own Andy Whing POS 08/09.
The commentary was by Adam Virgo.

Well well l would have recorded it and watched it when l got home had l known it was being shown. Always wondered what had happened to Whingy.

Not at the Amex yesterday then? you normally are.

Swansman

Pro-peace
May 13, 2019
Sweden
I had a look in my wallet today and concluded I'm not the head of ITV Sport. But if I was I would have picked the B or C options.

Thunder Bolt

Ordinary Supporter
Well well l would have recorded it and watched it when l got home had l known it was being shown. Always wondered what had happened to Whingy.

Not at the Amex yesterday then? you normally are.

I’ve not been well, and not risking large crowds of unmasked drunks.

Andrew Whing started coaching U18s at Oxford and Birmingham, then got into managing at Banbury.

Cowfold Seagull

Fan of the 17 bus
Apr 22, 2009
Cowfold
I’ve not been well, and not risking large crowds of unmasked drunks.

Andrew Whing started coaching U18s at Oxford and Birmingham, then got into managing at Banbury.

I don't blame you for not attending, l too am somewhat alarmed at the lack of facemasks on the confined, airless, packed concourses.

The human race is it's own worst enemy at times. Get well soon. :thumbsup:

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here