Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Cucurella

amexer

Aug 8, 2011
Have been waiting to see highlights but not shown. Has shown before can use his right foot and just dont understand with clear chance at goal did not shoot with right foot. He put his hands to his head after so assume he thought the same.

Rodney Thomas

May 2, 2012
Ελλάδα
Have been waiting to see highlights but not shown. Has shown before can use his right foot and just dont understand with clear chance at goal did not shoot with right foot. He put his hands to his head after so assume he thought the same.

He'd already cut on to his right once and shanked it to the corner flag. My guess is he didn't have the confidence to try again.

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
In related news: I wish the excellent, calm, assured, skilful Adam Lallana was able to hit a cow's arse with a stringed instrument of his own choosing.

Hugo Rune

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2012
Brighton
https://youtu.be/RfqN1HbKKBo

1:18

I’m not sure I understand your point but this is the 1st half shot with his right foot that was horrific. He follows this up with an astonishing awful headed shot in the 2nd half. Like most of our players, he is normally good but was poor yesterday.

Cowfold Seagull

Fan of the 17 bus
Apr 22, 2009
Cowfold
In related news: I wish the excellent, calm, assured, skilful Adam Lallana was able to hit a cow's arse with a stringed instrument of his own choosing.

Just had that feeling yesterday that we could have played until those cows came home yesterday without scoring another goal.

I just wanted to keep the bovine theme going you understand. :smile:

Swansman

Pro-peace
May 13, 2019
Sweden

He was bad yesterday and while looking very, very promising he has shown over the season that he has a lot of things to improve. But he will. In 1.5 years or so he will be one of the best PL wing backs.

Never been his strength (he'd have more than his 30ish caps if that was the case) and never will be... unfortunately.

He had like a bazillion years to put into his right foot and move a few steps closer to the goal and have a cup of tea before deciding where to put that ball, but nah... better rush it.

Machiavelli

Oct 11, 2013
Fiveways
https://youtu.be/RfqN1HbKKBo

1:18

I’m not sure I understand your point but this is the 1st half shot with his right foot that was horrific. He follows this up with an astonishing awful headed shot in the 2nd half. Like most of our players, he is normally good but was poor yesterday.

The reference, I think, is to the second half non-shot when perfectly placed to do so, and [MENTION=24493]Rodney Thomas[/MENTION] has provided the likeliest explanation.

amexer

Aug 8, 2011
The reference, I think, is to the second half non-shot when perfectly placed to do so, and [MENTION=24493]Rodney Thomas[/MENTION] has provided the likeliest explanation.

Thats the one. Just when I was looking for keeper to pick ball out of net he decided to put on left foot and chance gone.

Paulie Gualtieri

Bada Bing
NSC Patron
May 8, 2018
Shame really as looking at his highlight reel for Getafe, he hasn’t shy about taking people on and beating them. Haven’t seen this from his yet, appreciate it’s a level up

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here