Votes: 21 13.5%
  • Two points dropped

Votes: 134 86.5%

• Total voters

A1X

NSC Patron
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex
Seems a straightforward choice this week…

Swansman

Pro-peace
May 13, 2019
Sweden
There should be some kind of rule that if you **** up x number of ten meter passes, both teams get zero points.

The Andy Naylor Fan Club

Aug 31, 2012
Right Here, Right Now
That's what you get for being too complacent and pedestrian. BTW, was Bissouma threatened with a 2 week fine if he went into the opposition final 1/3rd?

Husty

Mooderator
Oct 18, 2008
The very definition of dropping 2 points. Unfortunately none of the substitutions improved us.

A1X

NSC Patron
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
Not enough Albion ambition to kick on and put the game to bed in the second half. Tho I guess Newcastle benefited from New Manager Half-Bounce, pedestrian tho they were

hart's shirt

Jul 8, 2003
Kitbag in Dubai
Potter: "A point is good."

NSC: "Nope."

Cotton Socks

Skint Supporter
Feb 20, 2017
I still find it hard to get my head around the fact that we're still in the PL . We've played 11 games (ignore the others that have played 10) and we're still top 10 in the PL. I make no apologies for taking screenshots of the table this season and it doesn't matter who we play. Instead of focusing on whether we should be beating #teamslikenewcastle, can't people see the average and appreciate we're in the top 10 of the PL after 11 games!! Anyone who says we're s**t at the moment needs to give their head a wobble! :albion2:

hart's shirt

Jul 8, 2003
Kitbag in Dubai
Please God, he didn't say that did he?

According to the BBC text at 19:56:
https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/live/football/58668831

"Up to the goal we had really good control and pushed them back. We did our best to keep them quiet and their goal changed the complexion of the game. It is nigh on impossible to control a Premier League game for 90 minutes. A point is good."

And at 20:07:

"We played really well, controlled the game, forced them back, created chances and scored a goal. Newcastle were sitting deep and playing on the counter. Upto their goal, we had control of the game and lost our way a little bit. A lesson in this league, you don't have to do too much wrong to concede a goal. But it is a point we will take."

Lower West Stander

Mar 25, 2012
Back in Sussex
Just back.

We were abysmal in the second half and obviously should’ve lost.

How can we draw at Liverpool and then be as bad as that?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Steve in Japan

NSC Patron
May 9, 2013
East of Eastbourne
According to the BBC text at 19:56:
https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/live/football/58668831

"Up to the goal we had really good control and pushed them back. We did our best to keep them quiet and their goal changed the complexion of the game. It is nigh on impossible to control a Premier League game for 90 minutes. A point is good."

And at 20:07:

"We played really well, controlled the game, forced them back, created chances and scored a goal. Newcastle were sitting deep and playing on the counter. Upto their goal, we had control of the game and lost our way a little bit. A lesson in this league, you don't have to do too much wrong to concede a goal. But it is a point we will take."

Thank you. So I'm going out on a limb here, but IMHO he's flat wrong. That was our game to win, and we ****ed up. Not necessarily fatal, or even important, but when you've ballsed something up it's ALWAYS best to admit it.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here