Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
You write headlines for The Sun, Stat ?

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
If Turf Moor is anything to go by Mr Barber needs to install more cubical toilets.

Judging by the queues it seems like the poor lads aren't eating enough roughage.
We all know how grumpy people become when feeling a little 'backed up'.

It came as no surprise that those queuing were also the ones who spent 90 minutes being rude to Burnley fans.

Perhaps a bowl of All Bran could be added to the concessions stands.

:lol: :whistle: :lol:

Last edited:

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
I don't click Argus links. It usually leads to some kind of survey, followed by an endless stream of pop-ups and videos making the article basically unreadable.

Can anyone post the gist ?

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
I don't click Argus links. It usually leads to some kind of survey, followed by an endless stream of pop-ups and videos making the article basically unreadable.

Mr Barber is embarrassed by the anti social behaviour shown by a small minority of Albion fans, since our return.

lawros left foot

Glory hunting since 1969
Jun 11, 2011
Worthing
If Turf Moor is anything to go by Mr Barber needs to install more cubical toilets.

Judging by the queues it seems like the poor lads aren't eating enough roughage.
We all know how grumpy people become when feeling a little .backed up'.

It came as no surprise that those queuing were also the ones who spent 90 minutes being rude to Burnley fans.

I think it has got so bad that the lads are even having to share cubicles.

I have seen it a couple of times at the Amex where they have to share a cubicle and it must upset them because they come out sniffing.

KZNSeagull

Nov 26, 2007
Wolsingham, County Durham

Exclusions from the Amex are up on previous seasons
Zero tolerance to any anti-social behaviour
Anyone endangering safety of other supporters will be prosecuted.

Basically saying that a small minority of supporters' behaviour has been embarrassing to witness and anyone wanting to cause trouble should stay away.

Acker79

NSC Patron
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton
:lolol: Bozza will thank me for the clicks.

OK ok I'll play nice.

Mr Barber is embarrassed by the anti social behaviour shown by a small minority of Albion fans, since our return.

https://www.theargus.co.uk/sport/19...rning-troublemakers-brighton-matches/?ref=rss

:lolol:

The Kid Frankie

Sep 5, 2012
These late kick offs are the reason. Extra two and a half hours of shanting before KO.

Barber is crying and we still have Leeds and Palace to come :cheers:

cjd

Jun 22, 2006
La Rochelle

With the Albion having approximately 32000 fans and 32 have been excluded since the season began ....representing...0.1 %, I think it might have been better if had said " a tiny tiny portion of Albion fans..etc ".

Personally, I'm embarrassed that this article has become the 4th most read article of our local rag...The Argus.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Exclusions from the Amex are up on previous seasons
Zero tolerance to any anti-social behaviour
Anyone endangering safety of other supporters will be prosecuted.

Basically saying that a small minority of supporters' behaviour has been embarrassing to witness and anyone wanting to cause trouble should stay away.

With the classic line for anyone playing 'hooligan bingo':-

"Despite that warning, a small number of individuals, purporting to support our club, decided to fight each other and, later, fight with visiting supporters

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill

We all know how grumpy people become when feeling a little .backed up'.

Much more prevalent than previous seasons…….the cubicle queue at Turf Moor was huge, and a few groups coming into the concourse heading for them en masse :rolleyes:

Contributes to ASB, fighting and most obviously singing all the songs too bloody fast :moo:

wigman

Oct 10, 2006
East Preston
Anywhere where 30,000 people turn up there will be the odd person being ejected for arrested for being drunk/ public order offence or whatever. It's society not just football.

100% this.
There were 6 arrests at the Lewes Bonfire celebrations last night and there were around 25 to 30k in attendance according to the police.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Much more prevalent than previous seasons…….the cubicle queue at Turf Moor was huge, and a few groups coming into the concourse heading for them en masse :rolleyes:

Contributes to ASB, fighting and most obviously singing all the songs too bloody fast :moo:

They didn't even look like comfortable water closets.
TBH I think the chaps in question would have been better off using a local tea room's convenience or even a motorway service station.

That said there's no place like home.
I dropped the kids off at the pool, before we left and didn't have any accidents all day long.

I was a very good little solider.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here