Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] "They will have to expect homophobic chants.."

TomandJerry

Oct 1, 2013
A quote taken from speaking to a Newcastle fan who firmly believes a certain section of the Newcastle fans who are taking the Saudi take over as an opportunity to express homophobic views.

Sent from my Pixel 3a using Tapatalk

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Them included, I presume.

Gazwag

5 millionth post poster
Mar 4, 2004
Bexhill-on-Sea
They going to ban women from St James as well, you know those women in tea towels showing their support of the Saudi code will clearly support this

NooBHA

Jan 13, 2015
They going to ban women from St James as well, you know those women in tea towels showing their support of the Saudi code will clearly support this

Wait till they see the ones wearing Boob Tubes an mini skirts at the Boxing Day match. That'll confuse them.

Joey Jo Jo Jr. Shabadoo

Waxing chumps like candles since ‘75
Oct 4, 2003
Wait till they see the ones wearing Boob Tubes an mini skirts at the Boxing Day match. That'll confuse them.

I assume you are expecting a pretty cold winter as that is almost wrapped up warm for a toon lass.

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
A quote taken from speaking to a Newcastle fan who firmly believes a certain section of the Newcastle fans who are taking the Saudi take over as an opportunity to express homophobic views.

Sent from my Pixel 3a using Tapatalk

I assume they've all given up pork and booze too?

Comrade Sam

Comrade Sam
Jan 31, 2013
Walthamstow
Is islamaphobia the answer? No one wears tea towels on their heads and Saudi Arabia is not a reflection of Islam merely a nation run by a nasty bunch spoilt billionaire scum bags that use a cruddy interpretation of Islam to justify autocratic misogyny and extreme violence. Their regime wouldn't exist at all without the massive support of the US. (Watch Bitter Lake on BBC iPlayer).

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Is islamaphobia the answer? No one wears tea towels on their heads and Saudi Arabia is not a reflection of Islam merely a nation run by a nasty bunch spoilt billionaire scum bags that use a cruddy interpretation of Islam to justify autocratic misogyny and extreme violence. Their regime wouldn't exist at all without the massive support of the US. (Watch Bitter Lake on BBC iPlayer).

Quite.

This is an opportunity to be reminded just how thick those football supporters, who are more than 2 standard deviations from the mean, truly are. Unfortunately I fear it may be a log-Gaussian distribution with a rather long tail. As, is rumoured, have some of the individuals concerned.

A1X

NSC Patron
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex
Be a shame if the club heard this, put some extra stewards in and made sure anyone overheard was ejected. Preferably forcibly. Even more preferably with a good kick up the arse on the way out.

Cheshire Cat

The most curious thing..
Quite.

This is an opportunity to be reminded just how thick those football supporters, who are more than 2 standard deviations from the mean, truly are. Unfortunately I fear it may be a log-Gaussian distribution with a rather long tail. As, is rumoured, have some of the individuals concerned.
Could you draw that for those of us who aren't up to speed with the stats concept?

BNthree

Plastic JCL
Sep 14, 2016
WeHo
Be a shame if the club heard this, put some extra stewards in and made sure anyone overheard was ejected. Preferably forcibly. Even more preferably with a good kick up the arse on the way out.

The club have form for getting homophobic away fans prosecuted. Be even better if they lived in Newcastle and had to come back this way for a court hearing.

Mr Bridger

Sound of the suburbs
Feb 25, 2013
Earth
Barbers snowflake line is going to get busy

At least he’s sorted the parking out at the Amex.

56050B14-C383-491F-BCA7-ADCA78987760.jpeg

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here