Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Good video on Graham Potter

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Don't worry being out classed by Newcastle tonight will take the edge off.

Baldseagull

Jan 26, 2012
Crawley
The Graham Jones that recommended him to Ostersunds, is todays opposition manager.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Interesting but nothing new. Getting pissed off with the suggestions that he’s too good for the Albion though. Although it wasn’t said, the end of that video made it plain that’s what they thought. That’ll be me being needy again though :smile:

andy1980

Feb 23, 2009
Nothing new really.

Best English manager also doesnt mean a lot...

*Graeme. Didnt deserve the non-lazy version.

Lets hope Graeme can do Graham a favour and lose today. A nice attack vs defence game (with us attacking) with 1 or more goals in our favour. Then on to Aston Villa to take their losing streak to 6 games, then I can have a nice relaxed time up to the New Year hoping for a win but if it doesn't come then we have credit in the bank:D

Drebin

Jul 25, 2011
Norway
Interesting but nothing new. Getting pissed off with the suggestions that he’s too good for the Albion though. Although it wasn’t said, the end of that video made it plain that’s what they thought. That’ll be me being needy again though :smile:

Don’t be naive Icy. Anyone achieving success is too good for a small club like ours. We have no right to be fluking our way up the Premier League…..

and the Women’s Premier League…..

and the U23 Premier League……

and the U18 Premier League.

Wozza

Shite Supporter
Jul 6, 2003
Not sure about his Duffy analysis and getting the ball forward. Apart from that (and Alzate recent signing), pretty accurate analysis of how we play.

Yeah, slightly off in a few areas. Jahanbakhsh on the bench too...

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here