Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

COVID status spot checks

Randy

Feb 1, 2021
Just got email re needing the NHS pass. Got 2nd shot in the US so haven't been able to get pass. I have the card they gave me when I got vaccinated in the USA which is generally accepted so far. Will I be able to get into the ground today?

Sent from my Pixel 4a using Tapatalk

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA
Just got email re needing the NHS pass. Got 2nd shot in the US so haven't been able to get pass. I have the card they gave me when I got vaccinated in the USA which is generally accepted so far. Will I be able to get into the ground today?

You could just to a lateral flow test ..a negative result with ID would be sufficient

Oops bit late I guess :D

dsr-burnley

Aug 15, 2014

Well, did you?

I can't see it being a problem. You aren't showing the pass to an expert in different types of covid passes who sees it as his life's work to keep people out. You're showing it to a minimum wage steward who doesn't have encyclopaedic knowledge of what all covid passes look like. You'd need to meet a real jobsworth, with a real jobsworth as his boss, to be kept out.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here