Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Sussex] Lewes Bonfire

Knocky's Nose

Mon nez est en Valenciennes..
May 7, 2017
Eastbourne
I was temporarily outraged and equally confused when I thought they were burning an effigy of a quite brilliant documentary maker....

Then I realised I'd got the wrong Dominic. :facepalm:

sandbrook.jpg

Wrong-Direction

Mar 10, 2013
have to say there are a few others who would have been better candidates ...
I don't mind him now he's came out and told some truths about the Gov, everyone focused on his trip to the castle though, another great distraction by the media

Sent from my SM-A326B using Tapatalk

BNthree

Plastic JCL
Sep 14, 2016
WeHo
Could this be a 2020 effigy that they didn't get to use? Cummings is very much last year's news so seems odd choice for 2021.

faoileán

Jan 29, 2021
I don't mind him now he's came out and told some truths about the Gov, everyone focused on his trip to the castle though, another great distraction by the media

Sent from my SM-A326B using Tapatalk

You don't mind him? The bloke who smirks about lying to the British people?

Happy Exile

NSC Patron
Apr 19, 2018
There was also a Matt Hancock in Rodin's "The Kiss" tableaux with a "hands, face, disgrace" slogan. There will have been a few others too, but not seen photos of them yet.

Dick Head

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Jan 3, 2010
Quaxxann
Could this be a 2020 effigy that they didn't get to use? Cummings is very much last year's news so seems odd choice for 2021.

Yes, Lewes bonfire celebrations were cancelled due to Covid restrictions last year.

jcdenton08

Enemy of the People
NSC Patron
Oct 17, 2008
Dominic Cummings is a good choice. The guy is just an absolute arse.

Wardy's twin

Oct 21, 2014

Boris Johnson, Priti Patel, Michael Gove, Jacob Rees-Mogg, Owen Paterson , Andrea Loathsome , Dominic Raab, Less Trusst, Khazi Kwarteng, George Useless etc all better candidates as they are still doing damage ...

Raleigh Chopper

Sep 1, 2011
Plymouth

Yes he is, but at least he told the public what Johnson is like away from his act and he admitted that Barnard Castle was a huge mistake that he regrets.
You have to remember that he was an advisor to a man that does not listen and breaks all the rules for fun.
Bonfire got this wrong, so many other candidates to choose from.
But I am not a hypocrite, I still don't like Cummings, I just dislike him less than I used to.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here