Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Palace (h) moved to Friday 14th January

Dick Swiveller

Sep 9, 2011
Assuming this isn't common knowledge as the club have only just tweeted about it.

[TWEET]1456667629880369154[/TWEET]

Joey Jo Jo Jr. Shabadoo

Waxing chumps like candles since ‘75
Oct 4, 2003
Assuming this isn't common knowledge as the club have only just tweeted about it.

[TWEET]1456667629880369154[/TWEET]

It's just been announced as part of the next block of TV games. It means, as it currently stands, the next time we will be playing a League game at the Amex at 3pm on a Saturday afternoon will be the Burnley game on Feb 19th.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
It's just been announced as part of the next block of TV games. It means, as it currently stands, the next time we will be playing a League game at the Amex at 3pm on a Saturday afternoon will be the Burnley game on Feb 19th.

and there's no way Brighton v Burnley will go untouched.

That's like catnip to the international market.

Goring-by-Seagull

Jan 5, 2012
Happy with this - my son's first ever game was 14 Jan 2012 (still in nappies, 2-0 win v Bristol) so the stars have aligned to make his tenth anniversary bang on the money.

Barry Izbak

U.T.A.
Dec 7, 2005
Lancing By Sea
Absolutely 5h1t idea
Wasn't announced when all the other January tv games were scheduled two weeks ago.
8pm on a Friday?
Funny how the old bill can object to ko times but allowed this shocking decision.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
A recipe for carnage with all day drinking and the scum no doubt meeting at the Spoons down West Street

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
I may be in the minority here but Friday night is probably my third best k/o time after 3pm Sat or 5.30 Sat. Assuming the bars will be home only after and the one way / special train is still a thing then it means an early get away and just crack on with the weekend if the worst result should happen or no work / school the next day if there's cause to stay late. Plus a great excuse to knock off early that day. POETS and all that.

pasty

A different kind of pasty
Jul 5, 2003
West, West, West Sussex
Remaining home matches not already moved:

Burnley
Villa
Liverpool
Norwich
Southampton
Man U
West Ham - already on Sunday 4pm

I think in all likelihood, only Burnley, Villa and Norwich matches will remain Saturday 3 o'clocks, giving us a grand total of four all season.

South west gull

Nov 3, 2021
Middle of January Friday night kipper season . slightly better than a Monday night 8pm

Sent from my Pixel 4a using Tapatalk

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Apparently there is engineering work on the Saturday and no Falmer trains all weekend

Lethargic

Oct 11, 2006
Horsham
Best alternative to 3pm Saturday, Friday afternoon on the lash in town

Sent from my CPH2173 using Tapatalk

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here