Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Brighton and Hove Albion U23 v Spuds U23 7pm ko tonight

Taybha

Whalewhine
Oct 8, 2008
Uwantsumorwat
The under 23s take on the Spuds tonight at the American Express elite performance Centre, as usual not too sure if it's being shown live, it will be a tough game tonight but that win in midweek v Northampton plus the last minute equaliser v City last week will have done the youngsters no harm at all.

Change at Barnham

Aug 6, 2011
Bognor Regis
The Albion took the lead with a superb direct free-kick from a central position just outside the box that Spong pinged into the top left corner. We controlled the game for the first 15 minutes and then Spurs started to settle with some neat passing.
Spurs right winger Dilan Markanday looks very lively and is having a good battle with James Furlong.
Todd Miller and Andrew Moran look like our best players going forward, while Ed Turns looks assured at the back.
Tolaj looks a unit but has given the ball away a couple of times with loose passes, while Evan Ferguson has hardly had a touch.
I won’t be surprised if Spurs get an equaliser.

Change at Barnham

Aug 6, 2011
Bognor Regis
How are you watching game

I was at the game, which is free to season ticket holders.

It finished 1-1 which was a fair result. If anything Spurs maybe just edged it, hitting the post twice in the second half and also missing the target with a close range header. I thought Spurs left winger looked decent and then realised that it was Jack Clarke who they bought from Leeds for £10 million pounds.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here