Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Other Sport] FC Newcastle's most famous supporter....

crodonilson

He/Him
Jan 17, 2005
Lyme Regis
Saudi_in_niqap.jpg

No disrespec Mona, you may be one of Saudi Arabia's favourite philanthropists but there will be no charity at the Amex tomorrow :lolol: as your boys take one helluva beating.

GPott and the boys are in fine fettle after a hugely impressive point at Anfield and will be straining at a leash to follow that up with 3 pleasing points at home to your relegation cannon fodder.

Come on, another near full house at the Amex, so those of you lucky enough to have tickets, raise the roof for the boys as they aim to go another 3 points closer to the promised land of EPL football 22/23.

:ascarf:

:clap:

Swansman

Pro-peace
May 13, 2019
Sweden
I know Tony Blair wanted to go to the Middle East but didnt think he would adapt that well.

Brovion

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
I may be totally misunderstanding the current political climate but this is racist.
How is it racist? I could call you out for your 'racist' assumption that everybody who wears a burka is non-white. That lady has very pale skin and could be European.

Paddington Gal

May 7, 2013
Saudi_in_niqap.jpg

No disrespec Mona, you may be one of Saudi Arabia's favourite philanthropists but there will be no charity at the Amex tomorrow :lolol: as your boys take one helluva beating.

GPott and the boys are in fine fettle after a hugely impressive point at Anfield and will be straining at a leash to follow that up with 3 pleasing points at home to your relegation cannon fodder.

Come on, another near full house at the Amex, so those of you lucky enough to have tickets, raise the roof for the boys as they aim to go another 3 points closer to the promised land of EPL football 22/23.

:ascarf:

:clap:

Who is she? Never heard of her.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here