crodonilson

He/Him
Jan 17, 2005
Lyme Regis
[tweet]1455280064434774039[/tweet]

:bowdown:

Cheeky Monkey

Jul 17, 2003
Legendary film, although the wrist slashing scene is a bit gruesome for me. 7.3/10

D8C51B0E-07DC-4A8A-A181-0C52316DD514.jpeg

knocky1

Jan 20, 2010
I talk to the trees,
But they don't listen to me.
Or was it an aspidistra?

nickbrighton

Feb 19, 2016
I certainly wouldn't take anything that woman says with out a bucket of salt to hand

Oh for the days of proper journalists

crodonilson

He/Him
Jan 17, 2005
Lyme Regis
What does that mean ?

: PROPHET WITHOUT HONOR - "An unrecognized seer or predictor, a person more talented and knowledgeable ... The implication (of the phrase) is that the people close to the soothsayer don't want to hear what he says, or don't like what they hear. The phrase comes from the Bible (Matthew 13:57)

OzMike

Oct 2, 2006
Perth Australia
: PROPHET WITHOUT HONOR - "An unrecognized seer or predictor, a person more talented and knowledgeable ... The implication (of the phrase) is that the people close to the soothsayer don't want to hear what he says, or don't like what they hear. The phrase comes from the Bible (Matthew 13:57)

Ok, thanks.

Grassman

Jun 12, 2008
Tun Wells
More than a bit of a hypocrite though, Charles. There is currently a big fight in Kent to stop a tonne of houses being built on green belt land that he owns. As usual, do as I say, not do as I do.

Happy Exile

NSC Patron
Apr 19, 2018
I've heard it said that Charles is shielded too much by his advisers but is fundamentally decent. I reckon Harry's got a point that they are mostly good people ruined by the institution that dictates their lives.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003

I doubt Prince Phillip would have agreed and the Queen would have abdicated years ago if there was a grain of truth in it :smile:

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham

Why have you got an American bible?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here